Thread: Cant Force Nero To Shutdown

Storm's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +3
    for some reason i cant shutdown nero (it stays in the taskmanager processes window)............. ive exited it, and tried to restart it, but when i open it, it will do nothing except add an extra "nero.exe" in my taskmanager............. i can shut the new one down, but not the old one........... it just sits there and does nothing (except annoy me)

is there any way to shut it down???

plz dont tell me i have to reboot, im finally in line 2 download something off slsk..........

(btw, ive tried using the Admin's taskmanager, that dint work either )
    great FTP site for awesome quality video clips
    yeah, you have to sign up, but its worth it

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    tesco's Avatar woowoo
    Originally posted by Storm@6 March 2004 - 21:39
    for some reason i cant shutdown nero (it stays in the taskmanager processes window)............. ive exited it, and tried to restart it, but when i open it, it will do nothing except add an extra "nero.exe" in my taskmanager............. i can shut the new one down, but not the old one........... it just sits there and does nothing (except annoy me)

is there any way to shut it down???

plz dont tell me i have to reboot, im finally in line 2 download something off slsk..........

(btw, ive tried using the Admin's taskmanager, that dint work either )
    i hate to say it but you have to restart to get shut it down if nothing else will work. you could always just leave it open and wait for the download to finish then restart.

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    muchspl2
    do not taunt nero