Thread: A File Seems To Be Dead?

Hi.Where can I ask for a specific software application to be released again in emule or edonkey.Because I was able to download only some part of it.So I think it is lost or dead I am trying for the past 5 days without success.
    It says Parts:33 Available:23. Damn why such thing happens? I was really dependent on this software expecting that I would be able to download successfully but it dissapointed me I think I cant specify that file here.So please help me I will be greately thankful.Thanks.

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    Poster
    Originally posted by gopikrish@6 March 2004 - 17:40
    I think I cant specify that file here
    What type of software is it, there is possibly an alternative source for it
    On a given day or given circumstance, you think you have a limit.
    And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit and you think "Ok, this is the limit".
    As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further.
    With your mind power, your determination, your instinct and the experience as well, you can fly very high.

- Ayrton Senna, R.I.P.

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    Its a testing tool software from Mercury Interactive.Do you want me to specify name of that software or shall I pm it? I want it just because to learn it. Thanks.

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    Poster
    Originally posted by gopikrish@6 March 2004 - 17:56
    Its a testing tool software from Mercury Interactive.Do you want me to specify name of that software or shall I pm it? I want it just because to learn it. Thanks.
    You'd probably be better posting it here, I don't know of any software by Mercury Interactive
    And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit and you think "Ok, this is the limit".
    As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further.
    With your mind power, your determination, your instinct and the experience as well, you can fly very high.

- Ayrton Senna, R.I.P.

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    Its Loadrunner.There are 4 different types of the same software but all seem to be useless Please help.Thanks.

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    Poster
    How about getting a free trial from their download centre?

- Ayrton Senna, R.I.P.

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    I cant find Loadrunner there.I mean they are not providing Loadrunner for trial I guess? Are you able to find link for downloading it? I will be really happy even if I get just a trial for a week or 10 days.Awaiting for reply.Thanks.

8. File Sharing   -   #8
    Poster
    Originally posted by gopikrish@6 March 2004 - 18:31
    I cant find Loadrunner there.I mean they are not providing Loadrunner for trial I guess? Are you able to find link for downloading it? I will be really happy even if I get just a trial for a week or 10 days.Awaiting for reply.Thanks.
    Sadly I don't have a download link to a free trial, I presumed it would be available at their download centre

- Ayrton Senna, R.I.P.

9. File Sharing   -   #9
    So will anyone make an attempt in releasing that software again? Since 23 of 33 parts are available, should I have to believe that its dead or is there any way of that getting rectified even though its lost (if thats the case? )