Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Counter

Hey,
    for some reason my counter on my site isnt working, well at least it isnt working for me, could someone see if it works for them & if it doesnt tell me if they think they know whats wrong with it. Site is my sig.

2. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #2
    Poster
    If you visit it with the same IP it may only log one visit. Try changing your ip and visiting again. And stop advertising

Keep it in your sig
    On a given day or given circumstance, you think you have a limit.
    And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit and you think "Ok, this is the limit".
    As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further.
    With your mind power, your determination, your instinct and the experience as well, you can fly very high.

- Ayrton Senna, R.I.P.

3. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #3
    yeh but does it load coz i cant see it? And i was advertising i have a problem, i need someone to help me with it and i kept it in my sig i didnt even say the address

4. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #4
    Poster
    Originally posted by shoutman@29 February 2004 - 09:09
    yeh but does it load coz i cant see it?
    I don't know because I'm not going to visit it for two reasons:

1. Wrestling is gay
    2. I don't want to
    And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit and you think "Ok, this is the limit".
    As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further.
    With your mind power, your determination, your instinct and the experience as well, you can fly very high.

- Ayrton Senna, R.I.P.

5. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #5
    Poster
    Yes its working.

6. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #6
    Originally posted by 4th gen+29 February 2004 - 10:26--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (4th gen @ 29 February 2004 - 10:26)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-shoutman@29 February 2004 - 09:09
    I don&#39;t know because I&#39;m not going to visit it for two reasons:

1. Wrestling is gay
    2. I don&#39;t want to [/b][/quote]
    well thats great, u can get fucked,
    thanks djweiser

7. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #7
    Poster
    Originally posted by shoutman+1 March 2004 - 06:57--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (shoutman @ 1 March 2004 - 06:57)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by 4th gen@29 February 2004 - 10:26
    <!--QuoteBegin-shoutman
    @29 February 2004 - 09:09

I don&#39;t know because I&#39;m not going to visit it for two reasons:

1. Wrestling is gay
    2. I don&#39;t want to
    well thats great, u can get fucked,
    thanks djweiser [/b][/quote]
    From your mum?

(p.s. I hope you know I&#39;m joking...? )
    And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit and you think &quot;Ok, this is the limit&quot;.

- Ayrton Senna, R.I.P.

8. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #8
    h1
    Actually, it sounded pretty genuine 4th... but I know you&#39;re not like that.

9. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #9
    4th, dude i dont care all in good fun, but i got another question how do u make your own sentence appear on the bottom of the browser, where it shows the whole complete address when u roll over something. I wanna put something else there, anyone know how to do it?

10. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #10
    h1
    <a onmouseover="window.status=&#39;Text&#39;;return true;" onmouseout="window.status=&#39;&#39;;return true">Text</a>

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast