Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Burning Gamecube Games

KazaaBoy's Avatar Nothing On The Moon.
    Yeah those peeps in China know their stuff

I am not saying the GameCube won't be hacked, it will take some time because nothing is unbreakable in this world, but some sort of device has to be made to decrypt the encryption of the GameCube.

@Manny Roscoe Where did you hear people in China are copying GameCube games?

2. Games   -   #12
    My guess is that someone from China told him.

Peerzyboy

3. Games   -   #13
    Poster
    Originally posted by DWells55@7 March 2004 - 03:18
    I have a GameCube and a bunch of games. Unfortunately, I also have a little brother who doesn't understand what putting a game back in the case means. A lot of my games got scratched pretty bad. Is there anyway I can make back-up copies of the GCN games I own and let my brother play those and those to friends houses?
    you dont have to make up tall stories. look where you are
    I survived the great winter 03/04 depression

KLCasualties:
    J'Pol - MIA / internet.news - KIA / Snny - MIA
    Billy_Dean - KIA / <s>fugley - MIA</s> / FuNkY CaPrIcOrN - MIA

Need some time alone?

4. Games   -   #14
    Originally posted by TARPD+7 March 2004 - 15:39--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (TARPD @ 7 March 2004 - 15:39)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-DWells55@7 March 2004 - 03:18
    I have a GameCube and a bunch of games.&nbsp; Unfortunately, I also have a little brother who doesn&#39;t understand what putting a game back in the case means.&nbsp; A lot of my games got scratched pretty bad.&nbsp; Is there anyway I can make back-up copies of the GCN games I own and let my brother play those and those to friends houses?
    you dont have to make up tall stories. look where you are [/b][/quote]
    LOL
    I got Booted from Xbox Scene Forum...Proud??...You Betcha&#33;&#33;

5. Games   -   #15
    LOL. Seriously, though, I have a 9 year old brother who shows no respect for the games. I really don&#39;t like GameCube that much, but I know I&#39;ll never be able to sell scratched games. I just figured a burned copy would be conveinient because it would be disposable. However, if someone could explain this network transfer method a bit more, I&#39;d be very interested. Let&#39;s hope that maybe someone makes a mod chip that overrides the laser spin. Like maybe a little switch on the side that you could set. Out-In (Original) or In-Out (Copy). It&#39;s really unfair to make GameCube like this. Copyright laws allow us to make back-up copies of things we legally own. I legally own 20 or so games which my brother likes to scratch. I should be able to make a back-up copy that he can use.

6. Games   -   #16
    Poster
    Check this guide out:
    http://www.mygamer.com/forums/showthread.p...=&threadid=1287

I am not saying the GameCube won&#39;t be hacked, it will take some time because nothing is unbreakable in this world, but some sort of device has to be made to decrypt the encryption of the GameCube.
    Not true at all, the GCN doesn&#39;t have any "encryption" - a mod chip would have to be made to tell the GC to spin the disks inverse so miniDVD back-ups can be read.

7. Games   -   #17
    Originally posted by Amarjit@7 March 2004 - 20:00
    Check this guide out:

I am not saying the GameCube won&#39;t be hacked, it will take some time because nothing is unbreakable in this world, but some sort of device has to be made to decrypt the encryption of the GameCube.
    Not true at all, the GCN doesn&#39;t have any "encryption" - a mod chip would have to be made to tell the GC to spin the disks inverse so miniDVD back-ups can be read.
    That&#39;s the one B)

8. Games   -   #18
    Originally posted by Amarjit@7 March 2004 - 20:00
    Check this guide out:

That&#39;s exactly what I mean about a decryption and that&#39;s the tutorial B)

9. Games   -   #19
    Nope, way too complicated. I&#39;ll wait until someone gets the laser to spin the other way.

10. Games   -   #20
    Poster
    I suggest:
    Sell your GC while your games are not damaged too much and buy a PS2 or a X-BOX

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast