Thread: Participation Level

If I have 3 users downloading from me - one has a pl of 13190, one has 13185, and the last has 13179, but they all have different user names, is it just co-incidence that the pl's are in such a similar range? I could understand if the numbers were a bit more random, but just looking at the pl's, I would think it was 1 user who's pl was steadily dropping as they downloaded. If they've all got different user names, then surely that can't be the case - Can it?

Sorry if this is a bit of a noob question. I can't find anything in searches or FAQ that gives me the answer I'm looking for. Thanks.

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    BANNED
    well people are in line and their participation levels are gonna be close to download from you because the pl decides the place in line

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    Thanks MUSLEMAN, I just thought if you had a 5 digit pl, you were using the cheat, and all people with the cheat could download on a first come first served basis,
    because it didn't give priority amongst cheat users.

Also I read another post about these 5 digit pl's, and it said that only the owner of that pl would see it displayed like that, and the people they downloaded from would see them as a K-lite master. So unless I've misunderstood, I don't know why I see their 5 digit number. I have 'show real pl' ticked but I thought that only affected the way others viewed me, not the way I view them.

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    BANNED
    Originally posted by Alice Band@7 March 2004 - 07:23
    Thanks MUSLEMAN, I just thought if you had a 5 digit pl, you were using the cheat, and all people with the cheat could download on a first come first served basis,
    because it didn't give priority amongst cheat users.

Also I read another post about these 5 digit pl's, and it said that only the owner of that pl would see it displayed like that, and the people they downloaded from would see them as a K-lite master. So unless I've misunderstood, I don't know why I see their 5 digit number. I have 'show real pl' ticked but I thought that only affected the way others viewed me, not the way I view them.
    show real ip, shows you your real ip. klite has its own pl hacked built in , but there are other ones for kmd, also if you disable the pl master and have a high pl your self then that will show

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    Thanks for your help.

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    BANNED
    Originally posted by Alice Band@7 March 2004 - 14:50
    Thanks for your help.
    np boss for more info hit my sig