Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bin Cue File To Big To Burn

Poster
    Hello i just got through downloading a movie and it came out to be a bin and cue file.When i went to nero image i tried to burn the cue file like i do the rest of my files and it said ..."There is not enough space to burn this compilation onto this disc."

Is this bin and cue file to big or something , i need help please. :helpsmile: :helpsmile:

btw the file name

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    Try using Alcohol 120% to burn or mount, or if you just want to watch the movie open the bin with VideoLAN Player, I have had a few problems with nero giving me the error message.

Good Luck

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    muchspl2
    are you burning it as data or as a image
    if you are doing it corectly and burning it as a image, then you might have to turn overburn
    but it will fit

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    Poster
    Originally posted by muchspl2@7 March 2004 - 21:32
    are you burning it as data or as a image
    if you are doing it corectly and burning it as a image, then you might have to turn overburn
    but it will fit
    im burning it as a image,How much minutes do i need to make the overburn ?

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    Poster
    Originally posted by Captain Nemo@7 March 2004 - 21:27
    Try using Alcohol 120% to burn or mount, or if you just want to watch the movie open the bin with VideoLAN Player, I have had a few problems with nero giving me the error message.

Good Luck
    i want to burn it but i will try to use the program you stated

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    Poster
    i just tried the over burn button and here is what i get

Image Resized
    [img]http://www.chinkii.com/uploads/album/misc/captured12.JPG' width='200' height='120' border='0' alt='click for full size view'>

i press overburn and my cd -r came out of the cd-burner..i guess it still no enough disc space or something.

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    muchspl2
    it will fit

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    mr. nails's Avatar m@D @n!m3 BT Rep: +1
    Originally posted by DivineBeingX@7 March 2004 - 17:56

Image Resized
    Image Resized
    [img]http://www.chinkii.com/uploads/album/misc/captured12.JPG' width='200' height='120' border='0' alt='click for full size view'>

i press overburn and my cd -r came out of the cd-burner..i guess it still no enough disc space or something.
    is that nero express or nero burning rom? there is a difference! also, not sure what these guys use, but i use isobuster in order to recognize bin files and notepad to recognize the cue files. the cue files will tell u how to burn what ur trying to burn.
    Alamo Drafthouse!

Last Game Completed: Aliens: Colonial Marines (PC) 10-13-13
    Now Playing: Paper Mario 64
    Total Games Completed: 503

9. Movies & TV   -   #9
    Poster
    Originally posted by muchspl2@8 March 2004 - 00:21
    it will fit
    no it want. it says its 95 minutes long and if i increasr my overburn it will probaly damage my cd-burner

10. Movies & TV   -   #10
    Poster
    Originally posted by mr. nails+8 March 2004 - 00:29--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (mr. nails @ 8 March 2004 - 00:29)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-DivineBeingX@7 March 2004 - 17:56

Image Resized
    Image Resized
    <a href=&#39;
    http://www.chinkii.com/uploads/album...red12.JPG&#39; target=&#39;image&#39;>Image Resized
    [img]http://www.chinkii.com/uploads/album/misc/captured12.JPG' width='200' height='120' border='0' alt='click for full size view'></a>

is that nero express or nero burning rom? there is a difference&#33; also, not sure what these guys use, but i use isobuster in order to recognize bin files and notepad to recognize the cue files. the cue files will tell u how to burn what ur trying to burn. [/b][/quote]
    its nero express but it dosent matter because i tried both of them and it still dont work.Any other suggestions people? :helpsmile:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast