Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Mcdonalds

Yogi's Avatar Super Undulator
    Originally posted by Busyman+8 March 2004 - 02:12--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Busyman &#064; 8 March 2004 - 02:12)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-SensualBarfing@7 March 2004 - 20:07
    Those fries will kill you&#33;&#33;&#33;

YoBounce

In 1993, a New Jersey man thought he was making great use of his time by eating and driving at the same time. Having propped a milkshake between his legs, he leaned over to the passenger seat to get his food from a McDonald&#39;s bag.

As he did so, his thighs inadvertently squeezed the frozen liquid out of the cup. The sudden shock distracted the driver and the car veered into another. The blame was put on the fast-food chain, which should have warned the man against eating while driving.
    I wonder if he won.

Dumb shit like that happens in America all the time.
    People blaming others for their shit for brainsness.

I hate our litigation system sometimes. [/b][/quote]
    He lost........

New one in that same post.........(you&#39;ll love that one...... )

Yogi

2. Lounge   -   #12
    Poster
    Originally posted by SensualBarfing@7 March 2004 - 19:07

YoBounce

In 1993, a New Jersey man thought he was making great use of his time by eating and driving at the same time. Having propped a milkshake between his legs, he leaned over to the passenger seat to get his food from a McDonald&#39;s bag.

As he did so, his thighs inadvertently squeezed the frozen liquid out of the cup. The sudden shock distracted the driver and the car veered into another. The blame was put on the fast-food chain, which should have warned the man against eating while driving.
    OMFG Cry me a river&#33;

The driver should have had the knowledge not to eat while driving, as it is a distration. Cell phones are also a distraction yet no one has blamed Verizon Wireless...

Maybe burgers and fries kill brain cells&#33;

3. Lounge   -   #13
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Originally posted by SensualBarfing+7 March 2004 - 20:14--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (SensualBarfing @ 7 March 2004 - 20:14)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by Busyman@8 March 2004 - 02:12
    <!--QuoteBegin-SensualBarfing
    @7 March 2004 - 20:07

YoBounce

I wonder if he won.

Dumb shit like that happens in America all the time.
    People blaming others for their shit for brainsness.

I hate our litigation system sometimes.
    He lost........

New one in that same post.........

Yogi [/b][/quote]
    Yea I know about "the big lawsuit".

Same American litigation bullshit&#33;&#33;&#33;
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

4. Lounge   -   #14
    Originally posted by Busyman+8 March 2004 - 00:14--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Busyman @ 8 March 2004 - 00:14)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by DrunkeNStylE@7 March 2004 - 20:12
    <!--QuoteBegin-Busyman
    @8 March 2004 - 00:06

Like Mcdonald&#39;s MAKES you go to Mcdonald&#39;s.

Those complaining bastard fat asses need to hit the treadmill, put down the grease burger, and STFU&#33;&#33;&#33;

stop complaining and hit the treadmills sorry im not much for cardio, put down the greece burger what then go cook for myself WTF do i look like Martha STeuart? mabey wearing and apron and cooking up a storm is for you mabey you got a housewife? but im not married and i feel cooking is a females job so ill stick with the mcdicks besiides all that greece and fat helps to gain weight
    You like mcdicks??

WTF is that?

You like Irish men? [/b][/quote]
    mc dicks mc nasty mcickydees = MCDONALDS

5. Lounge   -   #15
    muchspl2
    they did it to make money
    instead of one fry for two people, us americans fatties will have to buy two fries or two drinks
    bastards

6. Lounge   -   #16
    Why must women drive and talk on the phone?

Is it so hard to spend 5 minutes in silence?
    Aren't we in the trust tree, thingey?

7. Lounge   -   #17
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Originally posted by hobbes@7 March 2004 - 20:20

Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

8. Lounge   -   #18
    Poster
    Originally posted by hobbes@8 March 2004 - 00:20

they need an excuse to crash. my sister is victimised concrete bollards and stationary cars crash into her all the time. its never her fault
    I survived the great winter 03/04 depression

KLCasualties:
    J&#39;Pol - MIA / internet.news - KIA / Snny - MIA
    Billy_Dean - KIA / <s>fugley - MIA</s> / FuNkY CaPrIcOrN - MIA

Need some time alone?

9. Lounge   -   #19
    Biggles's Avatar Looking for loopholes
    Originally posted by muchspl2@8 March 2004 - 00:20
    instead of one fry for two people, us americans fatties will have to buy two fries or two drinks
    bastards
    In short they are selling smaller portions for the same price, yes?

McDonald&#39;s chips are horrible anyway, why would anyone want more of them?

Unless it is to disguise the taste of those "genuine cow fat" burgers.

Even my kids don&#39;t like their food - mind you they love chicken pakora which is not exactly 5 portions of fruit either. At least they are skinny as rakes (my no food in the house fiscal policy has its upside - although I am merely being prudent rather than mean)
    Cogito cogito ergo cogito sum

10. Lounge   -   #20
    Yogi's Avatar Super Undulator
    Originally posted by Biggles+8 March 2004 - 02:29--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Biggles @ 8 March 2004 - 02:29)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-muchspl2@8 March 2004 - 00:20
    bastards
    In short they are selling smaller portions for the same price, yes?

McDonald&#39;s chips are horrible anyway, why would anyone want more of them?

Unless it is to disguise the taste of those "genuine cow fat" burgers.

Even my kids don&#39;t like their food - mind you they love chicken pakora which is not exactly 5 portions of fruit either. At least they are skinny as rakes (my no food in the house fiscal policy has its upside - although I am merely being prudent rather than mean) [/b][/quote]
    Here &#39;s some prudence for you:

70% of American children in the age of 18-36 months have french fries as their

main nutricion........... :helpsmile:

Yogi

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast