Thread: Bin And Cue

powerstick's Avatar Poster
    I have downloaded the passion of Overnet. I try to burn it using Nero, I get errors and it won't complete the file. I have tried vcd gear and I can burn it and at least view it. The only thing is that I have to force media player to open the file name because it doesn't know the exact file name or how to open it. I also tried isobuster and I don't know how to use it. I can't get it to do ne thing. I also used dvd decryptor and it will burn the bin but it won't play in a dvd player or even in my computer. How do I burn the cue and the bin using a program that actually works. Well really what I want to do it to convert the file to divx so it is smaller. How can I do this. I have Dr. Divx to encode with but i can't get the cue and the bin to burn. Does someone have a working program and can tell me what it is and/or the hashlink to get it? Thx.
    Make your files the smallest possible to share. If you don't you how I recomend DR. DivX. It will do it for you. We don't want to have to dl that 2.5 gig sh*t for a movie or 2 SVCD's. SMALLEST FORMAT ALWAYS!!!!!!

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    rrtn's Avatar Poster
    Use CDRWIN 3.9f(Golden Hawk's) for cue/bins.
    Nero is a great burning program...but cant burn cue/bins correctly.
    EDIT:If u used VCDgear on it, why not just burn it as a VCD or SVCD in Nero...duh

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    Nero won't let me burn it. It says that it has an internal error in cdcvdoc:::IsProperMediaItem. Thats why I didn't burn it as a vcd in Nero. I'm dl Nero 6.3.02 from odc. Hopefully that will fix my problem that I am having

I got vcd gear to burn it to mpg after I dl nero 6.3.02. Strange... It wouldn't burn it right before when I had Nero 5.5.7.2 even though they are separate programs. That is really strange
    Make your files the smallest possible to share. If you don't you how I recomend DR. DivX. It will do it for you. We don't want to have to dl that 2.5 gig sh*t for a movie or 2 SVCD's. SMALLEST FORMAT ALWAYS!!!!!!

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    Originally posted by rrtn@8 March 2004 - 07:04
    Use CDRWIN 3.9f(Golden Hawk's) for cue/bins.
    Nero is a great burning program...but cant burn cue/bins correctly.
    EDIT:If u used VCDgear on it, why not just burn it as a VCD or SVCD in Nero...duh
    I always use Nero to burn .bin's and .cue's
    NEVER had a problem yet! (touch wood)

What problems you getting??

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    Old Fella
    I have had a problem once with Nero burning Bin/Cue, so used Alcohol 120% and worked fine.

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    yeah just use vcd gear I did and it worked fine after I upgraded my Nero. That is strange though. I guess that the old Nero didn't have a dll file that I needed for both programs. That is my only guess.