CD1.cue
    CD2 (790 MB)
    CD2.cue
    CD3 (791 MB)
    CD3.cue

can i rename CD1 to CD1.bin

the really weird thing is that the cues work

here is what the cues say:

FILE "C:\Documents and Settings\Ray Fackelman\My Documents\Mafia Rip 1\CD1"BINARY

REM SESSION 01 ; Not supported by other applications (*)
    TRACK 01 MODE1/2352
    INDEX 01 00:00:00
    REM MSF: 00:00:00 = LBA: 0

REM (*) SESSION directives are unfortunately not properly supported
    REM 'out there'. IsoBuster however supports them !

2. Games   -   #2
    You sure that the CD isnt a bin file. Sometimes it isnt in the filename. Plus the CUE is made to load the specified file in the binary. It should work fine.
    Need a cheap/easy way of modding your xbox? Check this out.

3. Games   -   #3
    hmm...one way to confirm is...
    go to Control Panel->Folder Options
    from there...select View tab, scroll down until u see "Hide extension for known file types", uncheck the box and click OK.

hope this helps

the only reason i can think of about why u can't see the .bin on that file is that it is supported by a program u've installed

u might wanna experiment by double-clicking those files and see wat comes out B)
    Please be kind to the noobs...we were once them after all

4. Games   -   #4
    Nightwolf's Avatar Old Guy
    You answered your own question. CD1, 2, and 3 are the BIN files.

5. Games   -   #5
    Poster
    don't need to burn anything and waste time,mount it on Daemon tools virtual drive and it is the same as if you burn it, i play mafia the same way, when it asks for the next cd you just unmount the other and mount the new one. its awesome.

Daemon

6. Games   -   #6
    i do use damon tools to mount the images but i want to save this game because it so great.

P.S. when i try to burn it with nero it says that C:\Documents and Settings\Ray Fackelman\My Documents\Mafia Rip 1\CD1 is not a correct file. it isnt, i have no Ray Fackelman in my comp, so the truley weird thing is that the game works when i mount it

7. Games   -   #7
    Nightwolf's Avatar Old Guy
    Originally posted by AzNsMaRtGuY333@10 March 2004 - 17:31
    i do use damon tools to mount the images but i want to save this game because it so great.

P.S. when i try to burn it with nero it says that C:\Documents and Settings\Ray Fackelman\My Documents\Mafia Rip 1\CD1 is not a correct file. it isnt, i have no Ray Fackelman in my comp, so the truley weird thing is that the game works when i mount it
    Just open the .cue file with Notepad and change the path so it points to the correct folder for CD1. If that doesn't work, use WinISO to convert the bins to iso format. Then use Nero to burn them.