Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Dog Stories

When I was boy I owned a Cairn Terrier, one of the soft haired terriers.

We had a game where I would slap it on the bum and she would growl and chase me. Being a small dog, I would intentionally fall as soon as it would catch me. She would then grab my hand and growl and shake her head from side to side with my hand between her teeth, causing no pain and leaving no mark. The trick was that she would barely be touching my hand at all with the teeth, and I was supposed to scream in false pain. Then she would release and run, and I would catch her and ruffle her ears, the run myself.

I guess that is why dogs are man's best friend, except, of course for their damn breath.
    Image Resized
    Image Resized
    <a href=&#39;
    http://www.iupload.net/022004/crotch.jpg&#39; target=&#39;image&#39;>Image Resized
    [img]http://www.iupload.net/022004/crotch.jpg' width='200' height='120' border='0' alt='click for full size view'></a>

Not my dog, but the picture reminded me of her.

Any dog stories out there?
    Aren't we in the trust tree, thingey?

2. Lounge   -   #2
    WOX's Avatar L.A VAMPIRE HERO
    i don&#39;t like dogs because the only stories that i have of my dogs is that they only do crap inside of the house.

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Poster
    A Yorkshire Terrier bit me on the nose, I had a hole just below my eye and one near the bottom of my nose it really hurt... If must&#39;ve had a big mouth.

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Dogs know crap and act accordingly. Seriously dogs can smell fear, those who act confidently and calmly around them earn their respect.

My dog was once afflicted with diarrhea and it actually started sleeping in the shower until it was better.
    Aren't we in the trust tree, thingey?

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Poster

My current dog is exactly the same as this one... It&#39;s a Staffordshire Bull Terrier.

6. Lounge   -   #6
    WOX's Avatar L.A VAMPIRE HERO
    Originally posted by hobbes@10 March 2004 - 05:32
    Dogs know crap and act accordingly. Seriously dogs can smell fear, those who act confidently and calmly around them earn their respect.

My dog was once afflicted with diarrhea and it actually started sleeping in the shower until it was better.
    so maybe that&#39;s the reason well thank god i don&#39;t have dogs anymore only cats.

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Poster
    Cats suck dogs balls...

8. Lounge   -   #8
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    My childhood was an unending succession of Golden Retrievers with amazing abilities and exceptional stories could be told about every one of them, but I remember most of them sadly, because my family had pretty bad luck with them; stolen, hit by a car, tangled with a bear-

Hurts to remember them that way-I get way too attached to my animals.
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

9. Lounge   -   #9
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    Old Shep

When I was a lad and old Shep was a pup over hills and the meadows we&#39;d stray
    Just a boy and his dog we were both full of fun and we grew up together that way
    I remember the time at the old swimmin&#39; hole
    When I would have drowned beyond doubt
    But old Shep he was right there to the rescue he came
    He jumped in and he pulled me out
    Now the years rolled along and at last he grew old his eye sight was fast growing dim
    Then one day the doctor looked at him and said well I can do no more for him Jim
    With a hand that was tremblin&#39; I picked up my gun
    And I aimed it at Shep&#39;s faithful head
    But I just couldn&#39;t do it oh I wanted to run and I wished they would shoot me instead
    Well I went to his side and I sat on the ground and he laid his head on my knee
    I stroke the best pal that a man ever had then I cried so I scaresly could see
    Now old Shep is gone where the good doggies go and no more with old Shep will I roam
    But if dogs have a heaven there&#39;s one thing I know old Shep has a wonderful home

10. Lounge   -   #10
    Poster
    My dog got hit by a car and nearly died...

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast