Thread: Be Warned

Poster
    Fox's Toffee Crunch Crinkles taste very lacklustre without tea
    On a given day or given circumstance, you think you have a limit.
    And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit and you think "Ok, this is the limit".
    As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further.
    With your mind power, your determination, your instinct and the experience as well, you can fly very high.

- Ayrton Senna, R.I.P.

2. Lounge   -   #2
    Poster
    Originally posted by 4th gen@10 March 2004 - 18:45
    Fox's Toffee Crunch Crinkles taste very lacklustre without tea
    I think you're lying!
    You made up that food!

You're just trying to spite us making us think all your food has amazing names but secretly you laugh at us in North America because we believe you, but have no way to check because we can't fly to the UK because they abolished planes there so now we look all gay and you guys just giggle!

FOCKERS!

There's no 'I' in 'team'. But then there's no 'I' in 'useless smug colleague', either.
    And there's four in 'platitude-quoting idiot'. Go figure.

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Poster
    Originally posted by Canti+10 March 2004 - 17:49--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Canti @ 10 March 2004 - 17:49)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-4th gen@10 March 2004 - 18:45
    Fox&#39;s Toffee Crunch Crinkles taste very lacklustre without tea
    I think you&#39;re lying&#33;
    You made up that food&#33;

You&#39;re just trying to spite us making us think all your food has amazing names but secretly you laugh at us in North America because we believe you, but have no way to check because we can&#39;t fly to the UK because they abolished planes there so now we look all gay and you guys just giggle&#33;

FOCKERS&#33; [/b][/quote]
    I woulda got away with it if it weren&#39;t for those pesky kids&#33;
    On a given day or given circumstance, you think you have a limit.
    And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit and you think &quot;Ok, this is the limit&quot;.
    As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further.
    With your mind power, your determination, your instinct and the experience as well, you can fly very high.

- Ayrton Senna, R.I.P.