Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Do People Only Reply To Topics ....

Poster
    I think so.... ??

2. Lounge   -   #2
    I would say, "no".

J2K4 and I argue all the time. Busyman and I exchange blows on a daily basis. Lefty and I have agreed on some threads and disagreed on others.

To think that I would place my integrity as a straight shooter on the line to defend a "mate" is insulting.

I don't doubt that it is done, but I don't do it.

I am an interloper, I get along with many, but I am a party of 1.

I will admit to looking for certain people as they never disappoint with their wit and creativity.
    Aren't we in the trust tree, thingey?

3. Lounge   -   #3
    NikkiD's Avatar Yen?
    Hello old friend.

I don't know this to be true, though as was posted earlier, I think that many read threads which were created/last posted on by people that they consider to be friends, and thus post in them.

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Poster
    Originally posted by NikkiD@16 March 2004 - 06:15
    Hello old friend.

I don't know this to be true, though as was posted earlier, I think that many read threads which were created/last posted on by people that they consider to be friends, and thus post in them.
    Hiya Nikki, love those curves.

I think it's more a European thing, I think that people here do reply to posts more after looking who posted them.

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Originally posted by hobbes@16 March 2004 - 01:15
    I would say, "no".

J2K4 and I argue all the time.  Busyman and I exchange blows on a daily basis.  Lefty and I have agreed on some threads and disagreed on others.

To think that I would place my integrity as a straight shooter on the line to defend a "mate" is insulting.

I don't doubt that it is done, but I don't do it.

I am an interloper, I get along with many, but I am a party of 1.

I will admit to looking for certain people as they never disappoint with their wit and creativity.
    I agree to an extent.

hobbes and I disagree alot but I'll admit that the American connection is what draws me sometimes.

It's more of a common ground on an international forum where American's seem to be a minority.

j2k4 and I agree alot on many subjects but he's Republican and I'm sort of a Democrat/Independent.

Again the American common ground is there but also they are intelligent posters. I can be an ignorant, ghetto-fabulous fuck sometimes but ultimately I love good intelligent banter to broaden the mind.

lefty, 1234, and blackerdays are all blackballed. They could kiss my entire ass.

I wouldn't respond to any post of theirs. There's just no point in it.

All in all, it's about the topic. Some of the greatest have been started by those that I can't remember.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Poster
    ack, I didnt mean this to be a thread on Americam politics, you lot fight that among yoursevles, we'll take the consequences

You Americans need a good Sociilist President.

7. Lounge   -   #7
    RGX's Avatar Unstoppable
    Not at all. Check my recent posts and I go all over the forum, from hardware world to gameworld, helping a few noobs out on my way. Most of the people I consider mates only post in the lounge.

I always look at the topic title to see whether I want to go in, rather than who started it.

8. Lounge   -   #8
    bujub22's Avatar THE GREAT
    Originally posted by RGX@16 March 2004 - 08:37
    Not at all. Check my recent posts and I go all over the forum, from hardware world to gameworld, helping a few noobs out on my way. Most of the people I consider mates only post in the lounge.

I always look at the topic title to see whether I want to go in, rather than who started it.
    dido

9. Lounge   -   #9
    JONNO_CELEBS's Avatar Densly Loadan BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    Well I'm replying to this one and I hate Bujub, he's a wanker

I think it's an open question, with my hand on my heart I sat that if I see a topic that say Nikki posted in last then I usually look, but not always post, it depends on the subject matter

But to answer your question directly, Yes I "Look" more at threads with people I know in
    But that's cos I'm shy and scared of new people

Jonno B)
    Thinking about 1
    My Place & Arcade

10. Lounge   -   #10
    Spider_dude's Avatar cawk BT Rep: +4
    i think it also works on hate. i hate everyone in this thread equally so i am posting in it.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast