Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Racism

True story:

I was down at the gas station getting a refill tonight.

This black guy was hanging out, just outside the store.

When I came out of the store, this white guy came up to the black guy and said "Yo dude, what are you doin' here?"

"What's it to you, dog?"

"Nothin' bitch"

"Hey, here he comes"

"Cool, lets go."

So the white guy, black guy and the approaching hispanic guy walk off together, laughing and punching one another as men tend to do.

I thought, this "melting pot" thing is working.

Pardon my attitude, but this really enforces my belief that people are people.

Racism is for the insecure. This sort of thing really does inspire me.

I think this forum is a venue for all of us "foreigners" to get to know each other a little better.
    Aren't we in the trust tree, thingey?

2. Lounge   -   #2
    Poster
    A pakistani, a black man and a white man are in a pub. What a great example of an integrated community.
    On a given day or given circumstance, you think you have a limit.
    And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit and you think "Ok, this is the limit".
    As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further.
    With your mind power, your determination, your instinct and the experience as well, you can fly very high.

- Ayrton Senna, R.I.P.

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Double Agent

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Poster
    a scotsman and englishman and an irishman are in the desert, they are told they can take one part of a car to help them survive. the english man says i'll have the wheels so i can drive round over the dunes. the scotsman says i'll take the bonnet so i can shelter in sandstorms, the irish man says i'll tkae the door so if it gets hot i can wind the window down.
    <span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'>JOIN MY FORUM TODAY IT IS FUCKING SWEET</span></span>

5. Lounge   -   #5
    hooked's Avatar booster
    Originally posted by Pete Waterman@11 March 2004 - 13:26
    a scotsman and englishman and an irishman are in the desert, they are told they can take one part of a car to help them survive. the english man says i&#39;ll have the wheels so i can drive round over the dunes. the scotsman says i&#39;ll take the bonnet so i can shelter in sandstorms, the irish man says i&#39;ll tkae the door so if it gets hot i can wind the window down.
    here it would be a dutch and a german and the dumbass would be from belgium &#33;
    love yourself

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Aaron_T's Avatar A duck is watching.
    Originally posted by Pete Waterman@11 March 2004 - 12:26
    a scotsman and englishman and an irishman are in the desert, they are told they can take one part of a car to help them survive. the english man says i&#39;ll have the wheels so i can drive round over the dunes. the scotsman says i&#39;ll take the bonnet so i can shelter in sandstorms, the irish man says i&#39;ll tkae the door so if it gets hot i can wind the window down.
    LMAO
    Those who dont learn from the past are doomed to repeat It.

7. Lounge   -   #7
    bujub22's Avatar THE GREAT
    Originally posted by Pete Waterman@11 March 2004 - 09:26

8. Lounge   -   #8
    Skweeky's Avatar Manker's web totty
    Originally posted by hooked+11 March 2004 - 13:38--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (hooked @ 11 March 2004 - 13:38)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Pete Waterman@11 March 2004 - 13:26
    here it would be a dutch and a german and the dumbass would be from belgium &#33; [/b][/quote]

9. Lounge   -   #9
    Samurai's Avatar Usenet Fanboy
    Awww Skweeky it&#39;s just a joke hun lol

I&#39;m sure every country has their very own similar jokes regarding other nations...

Here&#39;s one of my favourites

A Serpent guard, a Horus guard, and a Setesh guard meet on a neutral planet. It is a tense moment. The Serpent guard&#39;s eyes glow. The Horus guard&#39;s beak glistens. The Setesh guard&#39;s nose drips

10. Lounge   -   #10
    Skweeky's Avatar Manker's web totty
    Yes, we tell the same jokes as the Dutch with the one difference that the dumbass is the Dutch guy

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast