Thread: Dvd Rw

BANNED
    thinking about getting a DVD RW.
    i dont have room but im sure i could just take out one of my old CD drives. or can u get exturnel ones.

and theas CDS

could some one show my a good DVD RW for about £50 - £60 from ebuyer.
    thanks

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    BANNED
    what do u guys think about this?
    DVD RW

EDIT:
    all so if u make a DVD film and then play it on a DVD player will it just be like a normal dvd from the shop or do u need a certan type of dvd player?
    mine can play DVD/video-cd/cd player.
    its about 1 year old

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    um, it sems ok , but i would stick with a know brand like pioneer,

and yes with the right software you can produce your own dvd.s just like the store ones with titles ect

which ever you buy just make sure its supported with the ood software producers like nero and adeptic so you wont be stuck with their branded software, and can use any software to produce what you want

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    BANNED
    Originally posted by delphin460@11 March 2004 - 15:15

and yes with the right software you can produce your own dvd.s just like the store ones with titles ect

which ever you buy just make sure its supported with the ood software producers like nero and adeptic so you wont be stuck with their branded software, and can use any software to produce what you want
    cool
    cant wait

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    lynx's Avatar .
    That burner gets a very good write-up at dvdrhelp but if you get it DO NOT get the mirror media - it probably won't work with that drive.
    Political correctness is based on the principle that it's possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    BANNED
    mirror media?

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    BANNED
    my case has no space for the drive so i would have to get a new case or is there some thing else i could do?

8. Software & Hardware   -   #8
    lynx's Avatar .
    Mirror media. The ones you showed in your first post. They are not known to be compatible with the Nec Dvd Writer.

Normally I would suggest removing the cd-rw drive, since your dvd-rw can also burn cds and you can do direct copies of either media type from your dvd-rom drive to your dvd-rw drive. However, you need to make certain that a standard drive will fit your HP case which has offset buttons.
    Political correctness is based on the principle that it's possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

9. Software & Hardware   -   #9
    tesco's Avatar woowoo
    Originally posted by delphin460@11 March 2004 - 10:15

NEC is a name-brand