Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Life Sucks Men Get It Too Easy

Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Originally posted by atiVidia+11 March 2004 - 14:20--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (atiVidia @ 11 March 2004 - 14:20)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-ghetto_gurl@11 March 2004 - 09:59
    men get it too easy for the following reasons

1.it hurts when women loose there virginity i dosn&#39;t hurt men

2. women have periods very annoying PMT isnt good

3. its all good when men want kids but who has to go through emence pain the women

4.Discrimination women cant play world cup football sexist

5.Driving women are always classed has shit drivers which is not true

these are just a few admit this aint fair
    yea but women have a longer lifespan, and women make milk&#33; (unless u think that sperm is milk )
    [/b][/quote]
    It&#39;s called dickmilk&#33;&#33;&#33;
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

2. Lounge   -   #42
    Lick My Lovepump
    Originally posted by Busyman+11 March 2004 - 16:01--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Busyman @ 11 March 2004 - 16:01)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by ghetto_gurl@11 March 2004 - 10:59

3. its all good when men want kids but who has to go through emence pain the women

1. Popping the hymen doesn&#39;t always hurt a women.

2. There is birth control that can reduce your number of periods DRASTICALLY&#33;&#33;&#33;

3. Then don&#39;t have any.

4. Get a woman or group of women to fund a team. It doesn&#39;t seem like they are interested.

5. As far as ability, women are shit drivers. You have bad tracking when making turns and slower reaction time. Men are shit drivers as far as driving too fast on a whole.

<!--QuoteBegin-Some woman

1. We got off the Titanic first.
    2. We get to flirt with systems support men who always return our calls, and are nice to us when we blow up our computers.
    3. Our boyfriend&#39;s clothes make us look elfin & gorgeous. Guys look like complete idiots in ours.
    4. We can be groupies. Male groupies are stalkers.
    5. We can cry and get off speeding fines.
    6. We&#39;ve never lusted after a cartoon character or the central female figure in a computer game. Those are just dorks&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;
    7. Taxis stop for us.
    8. Men die earlier, so we get to cash in on the life insurance.
    9. We don&#39;t look like a frog in a blender when dancing. Again, dorks&#33;&#33;&#33;
    10. Free drinks, Free dinners, Free movies ... (you get the point).
    11. We can hug our friends without wondering if she thinks we&#39;re gay.
    12. We can hug our friends without wondering if WE&#39;RE gay.
    13. New lipstick gives us a whole new lease on life.
    14. It&#39;s possible to live our whole lives without ever taking a group shower.
    15. We don&#39;t have to fart to amuse ourselves.
    16. If we forget to shave, no one has to know.
    17. We can congratulate our team-mate without ever touching her butt.
    18. If we have a zit, we know how to conceal it.
    19. We never have to reach down every so often to make sure our privates are still there.
    20. If we&#39;re dumb, some people will find it cute. ...enough to fuck, sure
    21. We don&#39;t have to memorize Caddyshack or Fletch to fit in. HUH&#33;&#33;
    22. We have the ability to dress ourselves. Again
    23. We can talk to people of the opposite sex without having to picture them naked.
    24. If we marry someone 20 years younger, we&#39;re aware that we look like an idiot.
    25. Our friends won&#39;t think we&#39;re weird if we ask whether there&#39;s spinach in our teeth.
    26. There are times when chocolate really can solve all your problems.
    27. We&#39;ll never regret piercing our ears. I don&#39;t get that one.
    28. We can fully assess a person just by looking at their shoes.
    29. We know which glass was ours by the lipstick mark.
    30. We have enough sense to realize that the easiest way to get out of being lost is to ask for directions.
    The others some pretty much on point. [/b][/quote]
    I said all them things you said about, just look up a little.

And about those good to be women things, came from a crappy chain letter.

3. Lounge   -   #43
    Arm's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by ghetto_gurl@11 March 2004 - 09:59

Quit your bitching and take responsibility for your own actions.

1) Well since I know nothing about the female anatomy I wont comment. All I can say is prepare your body for being fucked.

2) Yeah thats pretty damn annoying. I think you mean PMS dont you?

3) Just don&#39;t have kids. Simple as that. Kids are little fucking monsters who hate you and ruin your life. Why would you want that? Try to find happiness outside the family life and you wont have this problem. Don&#39;t be stupid and think kids are great. Your conforing to societys gender role that women should take care of kids and be housewives. Say fuck that. You dont need any kids.

4) Yeah I guess thats a pretty valid reason. Superficial since I don&#39;t care for sports but a good reason if you wanted to play soccer(football, Arm American ).

5) Well you got some airhead blonde woman driving in a piece of shit SUV that handles like crap while talking on a cell phone. Pretty bad driver. Then again everyones a crappy driver.

4. Lounge   -   #44
    Poster
    she aint no Ghetto girl, she complains about women&#39;s rights and owns a computer. 2 things that take her out of being "Ghetto"

5. Lounge   -   #45
    shn's Avatar Ð3ƒμ|\|(7
    Originally posted by Arm+11 March 2004 - 16:21--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Arm &#064; 11 March 2004 - 16:21)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin-ghetto_gurl@11 March 2004 - 09:59

Quit your bitching and take responsibility for your own actions.

1) Well since I know nothing about the female anatomy I wont comment. All I can say is prepare your body for being fucked.

2) Yeah thats pretty damn annoying. I think you mean PMS dont you?

3) Just don&#39;t have kids. Simple as that. Kids are little fucking monsters who hate you and ruin your life. Why would you want that? Try to find happiness outside the family life and you wont have this problem. Don&#39;t be stupid and think kids are great. Your conforing to societys gender role that women should take care of kids and be housewives. Say fuck that. You dont need any kids.

4) Yeah I guess thats a pretty valid reason. Superficial since I don&#39;t care for sports but a good reason if you wanted to play soccer(football, Arm American ).

5) Well you got some airhead blonde woman driving in a piece of shit SUV that handles like crap while talking on a cell phone. Pretty bad driver. Then again everyones a crappy driver. [/b][/quote]
    Typical

6. Lounge   -   #46
    Poster
    what you talking about women having it easy , men have it harder , i was set free(kicked out of my house) at the age of 13 ive been doing everything on my own since , i pay for my school , my house and on top of that i have to take care of my girl , ive been working my ass of for as long as i can remember , i never gotten anything for free , the only thing i see women having a bad time with would be having kids , but then again you asked for them .
    dont get me wrong i love women , just dont tell us men have it easier than women.

ps-women cant drive , there should be a law against them driving.

7. Lounge   -   #47
    Arm's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by seiya_33@11 March 2004 - 17:31
    ps-women cant drive , there should be a law against them driving.
    Go to Saudi Arabia. Women cant drive there. There and probably all the other redneck fundamentalist run Middle Eastern countries.

8. Lounge   -   #48
    Poster
    damn that just crazy , i was only joking around

9. Lounge   -   #49
    Biggles's Avatar Looking for loopholes
    If I may make an observation, the grass always seems greener on the other side.

This is because we always imagine the other field to be unoccupied and we have so resolutely crapped on our own little piece of once verdant pasture.

Cogito cogito ergo cogito sum

10. Lounge   -   #50
    Skweeky's Avatar Manker's web totty
    Originally posted by ghetto_gurl@11 March 2004 - 14:59

1. It only hurts if you do it too fast. If you take things slowly it doesn&#39;t hurt

2. Men have to shave every day and have to put up with us when we have PMS. I sometimes think that PMS thing is worse for men because most of the poor sods don&#39;t really know how to react to it, And admit it, whatever they do, we&#39;ll find something that annoys us and get angry for it.

3. Epidural ( is what I will be screaming the day I have a kid, believe me ). Besides, I don&#39;t think a pregnancy is easy for the guy either for the same reasons PMS isn&#39;t

4. True. Then again, think of all those poor guys who everyone calls &#39;gay&#39; just because they practise a feminine sport like iceskating or ballet.

5. Most of the times it&#39;s a joke, and well...a man&#39;s brain is acutally better suited for things like that...

I&#39;m not trying to put women down here, I am one myself and yes, there is still some discrimination going on. My point just is that we often get pissed off at men for the wrong reasons. They often don&#39;t have a clue what they did wrond and certainly didn&#39;t mean it like that. They are just different and believe it or not, most of them are trying to understand us

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast