Thread: Problem With Video Files

Bebi's Avatar Super Duper Member
    videodub says it has skewed frames but its with every vidoe file and when I remove the end creds and to make the video smaller the audio/vidoe are out of sync in this new file but the original file is in sync wtf? I have kazaa codec pack installed

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    Thats because kazaa is all fkd up, use a different network for movies and software

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    I got it from bittorrent. Its not kazaa its the video files

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    use something like easy video splitter to chop your files up, it dont freak out like videodub does

cause i think videodub freaks out over the header in some xvid and divx formats

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    Originally posted by AndrewBarker@11 March 2004 - 12:05
    Thats because kazaa is all fkd up, use a different network for movies and software
    "the original file is in sync"
    Did you even read the post before replying

Bebi, I would make sure to match the frame rate before converting or chopping anything off the movie, if the original is 25.00fps then make sure you make the change to match 25.00fps in videodub before chopping or converting.

Good Luck

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    I tried what delphin460 recommended and it worked

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    BANNED
    Originally posted by delphin460@12 March 2004 - 00:05
    use something like easy video splitter to chop your files up, it dont freak out like videodub does

cause i think videodub freaks out over the header in some xvid and divx formats
    It dont freak out mate ,its doing what its supposed too telling you about the header so you know.You just need to know how to use the program.