Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: The Freakiest Clip You've Ever Downloaded?

Chewie's Avatar Chew E. Bakke
    Originally posted by mike45450@20 March 2004 - 23:12
    Seriously, do u people go looking for this stuff voluntarily? I mean, half this stuff i wouldn't even wanna see at all in my life...sounds like serious sick sh!t.

I'm fairly tolerable to 'weird' stuff, like i've seen the head in pussy and this guy bein fucked by a pig (i watched it with a friend for a joke...it was kinda sick, but nothing to be honest. More funny ) but in terms of gruesome-ness the worst i've seen is Rotten.com. Alright, so most of the stuff is obviously fake, it still looks sick, and that's just a still image. So being able to see it happen in motion must make u a friggin psycho (no offense)
    I agree.

It's not big or 'manly' to be 'able to take it'; it does say something about the person watching.

That video of the little girl and the train has been troubling me all today.
    What troubles me more, though is the response that someone posted, suggestng that the mother had it coming (paraphrase); doesn't that say a lot about the person posting? Why punish the little girl for her mother's bad care?
    This actually brings to mind the little girl abducted in NE England (Sunderland) a few years ago - her mother said she'd only gone to get an ice-cream. WTF was the mother doing letting a girl of about 5 go to the shops on her own?

edit: typo
    There isn't a bargepole long enough for me to work on [a Sony Viao] - clocker 2008

2. Movies & TV   -   #102
    hey chewie im trying to take you serously* but seeing that wookie{chewie}pic is crackin me up 1o1

3. Movies & TV   -   #103
    cpt_azad's Avatar Colonel
    Originally posted by ziggyjuarez@20 March 2004 - 17:23
    hey chewie im trying to take you serously* but seeing that wookie{chewie}pic is crackin me up 1o1
    lol same here

Jeff Loomis: He's so good, he doesn't need to be dead to have a tribute.

4. Movies & TV   -   #104
    Have you guys ever try searching for Faces Of Death on Kazaa (lite).

Post your freakest find here.

5. Movies & TV   -   #105
    i'v d/l all of them from kazza L and they are all not worth downloading

6. Movies & TV   -   #106
    Nightwolf's Avatar Old Guy
    Yeah, as usual most of the things that are labeled Faces of Death on Kazaa really aren't Faces of Death videos. Imagine that.

7. Movies & TV   -   #107
    Storm's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +3
    Originally posted by Chewie UK+21 March 2004 - 01:25--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Chewie UK @ 21 March 2004 - 01:25)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-mike45450@20 March 2004 - 23:12
    Seriously, do u people go looking for this stuff voluntarily? I mean, half this stuff i wouldn&#39;t even wanna see at all in my life...sounds like serious sick sh&#33;t.

I&#39;m fairly tolerable to &#39;weird&#39; stuff, like i&#39;ve seen the head in pussy and this guy bein fucked by a pig (i watched it with a friend for a joke...it was kinda sick, but nothing to be honest. More funny ) but in terms of gruesome-ness the worst i&#39;ve seen is Rotten.com. Alright, so most of the stuff is obviously fake, it still looks sick, and that&#39;s just a still image. So being able to see it happen in motion must make u a friggin psycho (no offense)
    I agree.

It&#39;s not big or &#39;manly&#39; to be &#39;able to take it&#39;; it does say something about the person watching.

That video of the little girl and the train has been troubling me all today.
    What troubles me more, though is the response that someone posted, suggestng that the mother had it coming (paraphrase); doesn&#39;t that say a lot about the person posting? Why punish the little girl for her mother&#39;s bad care?
    This actually brings to mind the little girl abducted in NE England (Sunderland) a few years ago - her mother said she&#39;d only gone to get an ice-cream. WTF was the mother doing letting a girl of about 5 go to the shops on her own?

edit: typo [/b][/quote]
    i was trying to state that that mother was a TOTAL moron......... i mean, if you have kids, you look out for them, this person treated hers like it was a toy or something.........
    great FTP site for awesome quality video clips
    yeah, you have to sign up, but its worth it

8. Movies & TV   -   #108
    hey did eny1 see the one where there are lion&#39;s eating a man and his kid are crying,lol it looks so so fake

9. Movies & TV   -   #109
    cpt_azad's Avatar Colonel
    Originally posted by ziggyjuarez@21 March 2004 - 20:26
    hey did eny1 see the one where there are lion&#39;s eating a man and his kid are crying,lol it looks so so fake
    wtf ?

sobbing kids: "no mr. lion, no, please don&#39;t eat our daddy&#33;?"
    dad: ahhhhhhhhhh&#33; oh for the love of god, ahhhhh&#33; somebody help ahhhhhhh&#33;
    sobbing kids: sobbing

P.S. i was being sarcastic (for anyone who has a smart ass reply for this post) and i&#39;m pretty sure that clip is fake

Jeff Loomis: He's so good, he doesn't need to be dead to have a tribute.

10. Movies & TV   -   #110
    Originally posted by TRshady@18 March 2004 - 00:56
    Things being said here I dont even wanna watch ...
    Most shocking thing Ive ever seen was a video of a lady looking scared sitting in a chair with a plastic shower curtain type cover behind her. Then a hand coming into the picture with a gun.... and straight atfer shooting, her head flies back and instantly covers the curtain in blood ... was sick and would never watch anything like it agin ..

I&#39;ll go check out some of the things mentioned here .... B)
    I saw a lot of the ones mentioned and the women being shot, real or not stayed with me for days. Couldn&#39;t get it out of my head

Another that stayed with me was a news clip of some guy being rescued from the side of a hill when he fell to his death. You saw him going down and could pretty much tell when the end came for him by the way his body all of a sudden relaxed and just tumbled.

Now I don&#39;t bother looking for those things. There&#39;s enough bad to see without looking for it.

TD
    Peace of mind Findnot

No time to work out? Try Folding instead.

Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 891011121314 ... LastLast