Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sharereactor Help

:helpsmile: Hi I started using sharereactor after finding it on this forum.
    Great site, but for the last two days I haven't been able to open
    the the site page. All I get is the "can't find server message".
    Anybody else having a problem?

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    Glad im not the only one having this problem.

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    OFFICIAL STATEMENT (or as official as it gets at the time)

As of now you probably noticed that the main page (www.sharereactor.com) and the forums (forum.sharereactor.com) is offline. However our IRC server is still running, although you CANNOT connect to it through the DNS, so use 217.160.142.238 instead, and feel free to join #ShareReactor if you want too…

Now enough of this babbling…. Why is ShareReactor down? You’re all asking. The truth is, none of us knows. However it’s seems to be DNS problems, since jigle.com and a few other sites is online which is running on the same line as ShareReactor is/was. SimonMoon has been offline for almost 2 days at the time you are reading this, so nothing can and have been confirmed, so please don’t jump to any conclusions.

Now you all probably wonder when ShareReactor will be back up. Again none of us knows, however the core and some of the users still hang around at IRC, and when the page gets back online, that’s the first place it will be announced.

If you wish to contact anyone from the crew and are unable to get on IRC, you can use the mail addresses at the bottom of this post. If the person you seek is not listed, send the mail to someone else and tell him/her to pass it on

- The ShareReactor Crew

XTRiCiAN: [email protected]
    FastChef: [email protected]
    Maxaiqa: [email protected]
    BadM: [email protected]
    This is the official reply from the eMule forums.

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    Originally posted by kensell@12 March 2004 - 12:57
    :helpsmile: Hi I started using sharereactor after finding it on this forum.
    Great site, but for the last two days I haven't been able to open
    the the site page. All I get is the "can't find server message".
    Anybody else having a problem?
    There's plenty of other sites at https://filesharingtalk.com/index.php?showtopic=86867 besides sharereactor....

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    powerstick's Avatar Poster
    Make your files the smallest possible to share. If you don't you how I recomend DR. DivX. It will do it for you. We don't want to have to dl that 2.5 gig sh*t for a movie or 2 SVCD's. SMALLEST FORMAT ALWAYS!!!!!!

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    Keikan's Avatar ........
    maybe they want money
    Ohh noo!!! I make dribbles!!!

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    BANNED
    Originally posted by Keikan@13 March 2004 - 08:44
    maybe they want money
    They've only just move'd to a new server mate.Its just a busy site their forums humongous.

8. File Sharing   -   #8

9. File Sharing   -   #9
    powerstick's Avatar Poster
    FileSharing Topic ShareReactor.com Backup OR

ShareReactor Backup In Russian

http://www.revconnect.com/sharereactor/

Or The Archives From 2003 If You Missed Some Old Post.

I didn't spam. Other ppl keep making new threads and so I post on them refering them to the other post. If I make any modifications to the info, I just edit the post. Thats why I look like I may be spamming bro but I'm not bc the information in which I provided before has just been edited to contain the most recent info. I don't know if your question was aimed @ me or someone else. Hope this helps.
    Make your files the smallest possible to share. If you don't you how I recomend DR. DivX. It will do it for you. We don't want to have to dl that 2.5 gig sh*t for a movie or 2 SVCD's. SMALLEST FORMAT ALWAYS!!!!!!

10. File Sharing   -   #10
    whats up with the spammin?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast