Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Longhorn Installation Problem

Originally posted by atiVidia+16 March 2004 - 21:12--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (atiVidia @ 16 March 2004 - 21:12)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-SingaBoiy@12 March 2004 - 12:40
    ok, ill try unpluggin everything. I just wanted to test it out and all. Has anyone tested out the Windows XP Media Center Edition? I got that and wanna try it out too.
    u have wmce on cd? its not supposed to be avail. to consumers. whered u get it from? can u gimme a hash, [torrent files are not allowed], or something else thru PM?

lh 4329 is out, but rare... and yes the debuggers are annoying which is why you should DISABLE THEM&#33;&#33;&#33; [/b][/quote]
    there is no 4329
    that kind of links are not alowed.

2. Software & Hardware   -   #12
    Poster
    Originally posted by accat13@12 March 2004 - 16:44
    well maybe you should submit this error to microsoft
    erm... :helpsmile:
    On a given day or given circumstance, you think you have a limit.
    And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit and you think &quot;Ok, this is the limit&quot;.
    As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further.
    With your mind power, your determination, your instinct and the experience as well, you can fly very high.

- Ayrton Senna, R.I.P.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12