Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Goodbye P2p

Italy aproved a law against P2P this morning.

Code:
    Il decreto legge sui fondi al cinema approvato questa mattina dal consiglio dei ministri prevede anche sanzioni fino a 1.500 euro per i pirati che scaricano da internet film ad uso personale. Pene pił pesanti, pecuniarie da 2.500 a 15.000 euro e penali da sei mesi a tre anni, sono previste per i pirati che scaricano film ad uso commerciale.

Lo ha riferito il ministro per i Beni culturali Giuliano Urbani nel corso di una conferenza stampa a Palazzo Chigi al termine del consiglio dei ministri di oggi.

Il ministro ha aggiunto che, se le norme sanzionatorie funzioneranno, saranno estese anche alla pirateria musicale, sempre via internet.
    That mean that if i'm going to be caught i risk to pay 1500 euros if i download for personal use and 2500 euros to 15000 euros or 3 years of prison if i download movies for commercial use.
    :helpsmile:

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    Poster
    Who will be checking these things.

How will they get the evidence you have done it.

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    Don't know J'Pol , but the people here are already very scared, last weeks a lot of emule verified files sites are closed down by the police , almoust all the sites. :helpsmile:

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    cappella(m)'s Avatar Poster
    Great..now Italy, too. And I thought, they'll never do anything and I could continue download ...so I will.. Don't believe in all this crap. First they've to find me, than they need an evidence that I downloaded something..

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    Poster
    In the USA, with RIAA's suing MP3 sharers, if you get caught and sued for sharing MP3s you could be looking at fines of $2,000-$15,000 (or more) even if you settle quietly out-of-court. $15,000 USA dollars is over 10,000 Euros.

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    Poster
    Is this is reasoning behind the temporary closure of Tech Ultra?

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    Originally posted by NightStalker@20 March 2004 - 23:57
    Is this is reasoning behind the temporary closure of Tech Ultra? 
    The main reason for the temporary closure of TechUltra is cause i got a letter from someone.

8. File Sharing   -   #8
    Poster
    Originally posted by sharedholder+20 March 2004 - 19:00--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (sharedholder @ 20 March 2004 - 19:00)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-NightStalker@20 March 2004 - 23:57
    Is this is reasoning behind the temporary closure of Tech Ultra?&nbsp;
    The main reason for the temporary closure of TechUltra is cause i got a letter from someone. [/b][/quote]
    I see..

Care to exaggerate what the message said?

9. File Sharing   -   #9
    &#39;&#39;LINKS TO ILLEGAL MATERIAL &#39;&#39;

10. File Sharing   -   #10
    Double Agent
    Originally posted by sharedholder@12 March 2004 - 11:13
    Italy aproved a law against P2P this morning.

Code:
    Il decreto legge sui fondi al cinema approvato questa mattina dal consiglio dei ministri prevede anche sanzioni fino a 1.500 euro per i pirati che scaricano da internet film ad uso personale. Pene pił pesanti, pecuniarie da 2.500 a 15.000 euro e penali da sei mesi a tre anni, sono previste per i pirati che scaricano film ad uso commerciale.

Lo ha riferito il ministro per i Beni culturali Giuliano Urbani nel corso di una conferenza stampa a Palazzo Chigi al termine del consiglio dei ministri di oggi.

Il ministro ha aggiunto che, se le norme sanzionatorie funzioneranno, saranno estese anche alla pirateria musicale, sempre via internet.
    That mean that if i&#39;m going to be caught i risk to pay 1500 euros if i download for personal use and 2500 euros to 15000 euros or 3 years of prison if i download movies for commercial use.
    :helpsmile:
    wow that sucks...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast