Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Return Of The King Dvd-r

Hello,

I was wondering if anyone can point me in the direction of where i can find the return of the king(dvd-r version). It is on suprnova but it is going so slow that it would take over a week(maybe 10days to download it) now i am on a pretty fast connection and was wondering if somone has seen it somewhere else???? Thanks

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    Poster
    its all over irc, and at very good speeds too
    <span style='color:red'>&quot;a favour wil kill you faster than a bullet...........&quot;</span>

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    is it really? i&#39;ve searched ircspy, what should i search to find it? I can never seem to find any dvd-r movies on there

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    Poster
    dont know bout searching for it on ircspy, (id try &#39;lotr.rotk.dvdr&#39. i found it on #dc-warez, and another channel i cant remember know. just look at the offers from time to time, and youll see it on the major movie channels. i havent seen it on kazz or anythinf else yet (except supernova), but ill pm u if i do

hope that helps
    <span style='color:red'>&quot;a favour wil kill you faster than a bullet...........&quot;</span>

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    what server is that?

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    well i am downloading it off BT and i am averaging around 50kb/s(I hope it stays like that, but i doubt it will) I am just wondering is the quality any good? Its a 4gb file for two disks? That seems a little bit low for two dvd-r&#39;s?

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    Poster
    That does sound a bit low actually, at least for two dvd-r&#39;s. I dont actually know bout the quality myself (have you checked vcdquality.com?). I downloaded the 3 disc Internal diamond rip (which was pretty good) and then the 3 disc BRUTUS rip, which is outstanding.

But bearing in mind there are so many versions at the mo, you may want to check the quality with someone who has actually downloaded it.

I think the two disc centropy version (labelled rotk.2disc.xvid.centropy.cd1.avi (and cd2 obviously)) is apparently v.good, as is the brutus rip. theres also a 4 disc ntsc rip which is sposed to be v.good aswell

and i hope ur speeds continue like that&#33;, mine bloody dont at the min&#33;

and i think the irdc channel was #absurd.net, but i cant honestly remeber. if i see it while im downloading later, ill add to this reply

hope that helps, and good luck with it all, it really is worht it seeing the film again with a decent version. and just think a few months back we only had that shitty centropy 2 disc cam copy&#33;

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    Poster
    just had a quick look for you pal, and there was one bot showing it, but it had no free slots (ie all full). didnt see how long the queue was im afraid, forgot.

anyway if youre still after it, the servers i use are : absurd-irc, brokenirc and criten. The channels i use are mainly #dc-warez, #scarecom, #movies.hu,.

youll find it one them pal.

all the best with it

9. Movies & TV   -   #9
    Poster
    theres also a channel called #dvd-z on the irc.rizon.net network. the dvdr version is on there aswell, just saw it go by.

10. Movies & TV   -   #10
    Poster
    the 4Gig file LOTR - ROTK is not for 2 discs, its been compressed to fit onto one
    <span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:blue'><span style='font-family:Arial'>AMD 2600
    512 DDR RAM
    160GB HDD
    GeForce 5600 FX 256mb
    Sony DVD writer +/-
    Windows XP</span></span>
    <span style='color:red'><span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'>Bit torrent client - ABC</span></span></span>

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast