Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: What Kind Of Job Do You Have?

bigboab's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Originally posted by Busyman+13 March 2004 - 05:47--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Busyman @ 13 March 2004 - 05:47)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Mïcrösöül°V³@12 March 2004 - 23:02
    my brother owns a heavy equipment repair shop. That is what i used to do, but it was too close to my dad who i cant stand, so i quit and moved to maryland from new jersey.
    Damn I&#39;ve got a place in MD. Didn&#39;t know anyone else was in the area besides another poster named Jay.

I work for Verizon Telephone in Washington DC.

I install high-speed data lines (T1, T3, OC-3, etc.), POTS (plain old telephone service), PBX, blahblahblah for businesses.

Been there for about 12 years.

@Rip - I used to work at a movie theater and see all the free movies I wanted but just like Cheese at the video game store, you&#39;ll end up hardly going to the movies even though it&#39;s free. [/b][/quote]
    I had a similar problem regarding the movies Busy. I worked as a spool boy in my spare time at the local flea pit. This was in the fifities. They used to show about 8 different movies a week. Two different ones every two days and an extra two on a Saturday.

The trouble came about ten years later when thes movies started appearing on tv. The result was I did not watch tv movies for nearly 15 years.
    The best way to keep a secret:- Tell everyone not to tell anyone.

2. Lounge   -   #22
    muchspl2
    fluffier for lesbian video&#39;s
    someone has to do it

3. Lounge   -   #23
    Double Agent
    i am an ESL teacher at a local language school

pay&#39;s ok....

4. Lounge   -   #24
    Originally posted by james_bond_rulez@13 March 2004 - 09:20

pay&#39;s ok....
    i couldnt deal with that shit languages like chinese japanese mandrin and such piss me off so bad

5. Lounge   -   #25
    Double Agent
    Originally posted by DrunkeNStylE+13 March 2004 - 00:25--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (DrunkeNStylE @ 13 March 2004 - 00:25)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-james_bond_rulez@13 March 2004 - 09:20

pay&#39;s ok....
    i couldnt deal with that shit languages like chinese japanese mandrin and such piss me off so bad [/b][/quote]
    well somebody&#39;s gotta do it....

6. Lounge   -   #26
    Keikan's Avatar ........
    I work at Grandma mel&#39;s

Ps: chinese and mandarin are the same thing...
    Ohh noo!!! I make dribbles!!!

7. Lounge   -   #27
    Originally posted by seiya_33@13 March 2004 - 01:44
    i have other sources of income but dont know if i can post them since they are not totally legal ,
    Most of us illigal download anywayso from the mouth of I.N share....

Im a student who works in a video rental shop

8. Lounge   -   #28
    Student,working in a nightclub during the weekends.
    Money is good... B) (about 250&#036; for two nights,no taxes to be payed )
    I still live at my mom&#39;s house,so the money I earn is for me to spend on whatever I feel like bying.I&#39;m saving up some money though &#39;cause I don&#39;t want to be 30 and still living at my mom&#39;s.

9. Lounge   -   #29
    bujub22's Avatar THE GREAT
    intergalatic pimp who&#39;s ready to ride B)

10. Lounge   -   #30
    Originally posted by seiya_33@13 March 2004 - 00:44
    i have other sources of income but dont know if i can post them since they are not totally legal ,
    ?

I am a computing science student, and I only do a normal job, like working in the post office on Saturdays.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast