Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Sharereactor Backup Here

powerstick's Avatar Poster
    Warning: Don't use tools like WebCopier/HTTrack/Wget/MSIECrawler, ban forever.
    Added since 3/12

Someone please use something else to copy the entire site as a backup. I will try to find some programs that will let me tonight. I will post a backup if I can find a program that won't be detected to dl the entire pages and find a host for a backup of the content incase this one shuts down.
    Make your files the smallest possible to share. If you don't you how I recomend DR. DivX. It will do it for you. We don't want to have to dl that 2.5 gig sh*t for a movie or 2 SVCD's. SMALLEST FORMAT ALWAYS!!!!!!

2. File Sharing   -   #12
    Make your files the smallest possible to share. If you don't you how I recomend DR. DivX. It will do it for you. We don't want to have to dl that 2.5 gig sh*t for a movie or 2 SVCD's. SMALLEST FORMAT ALWAYS!!!!!!

3. File Sharing   -   #13
    someone backup the whole site before it was taken down? I have a backup of this backup site. I can't seem to backup the revconnect one. Someone else try. I'm going to retry. I'm Using WebZip.

Someone Else try to dl the whole backup site on revconnect.com

4. File Sharing   -   #14
    Downloading right now , thanks.

can't download lol

5. File Sharing   -   #15
    Sharerector.com backup @ http://www.sharereactor.ru/ ShareReactor.ru. Its a redirect. Someone copy the source so we can copy the whole site for our backup. This should be the most recent right before the site went offline. Shareholder see what you can do.

PS, its in Russian. If we can copy the source, we could use http://babelfish.altavista.com/ Translationsto translate it when we visit.

6. File Sharing   -   #16
    are you sure it aint russian? lol
    i dont think its a backup, more like an individual site of its own.

7. File Sharing   -   #17
    Benno's Avatar Poster
    Its russian, and all the movies have (rus) in their filename so I suppose they are in russian too

You Better Keep In Mind That I Can Read Between The Lines

Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to there level and beat you with experience!!

8. File Sharing   -   #18
    can anyone verify this? someone dl a small chunk of a file then combine it with meta file regenerator. I would do this but I am currently ripping some movies and my Overnet just about completely locks up my pc when it is hashing. I still have several hours more to go to rip this vid.

I have talked to sharereactor.ru and they said that they are the same site as sharereactor.com but in Russian. This means that all we have to do is translate the page then change the ed2k links to what they were previously. This wouldn't take too long since all we have to do is take out the .rus out of the video since the sites were identical exept for the language factor. ( rus)

From ShareReactor.ru Mon Mar 15 04:40:12 2004
    X-Apparently-To: [email protected] via **3.364.000.49; Mon, 15 Mar 2004
    (e mail addresse edited for security reasons along with my vpn ip).

Hello *.*

Monday, March 15, 2004, 3:15:43 PM, you wrote:

B> Is your site the same as ShareReactor.com but in Russian?
    Yes, it's.

B> ShareReactor.com is dead and we are looking for someone who has
    B> a backup of the site. We have found a few and your domain is one of
    B> them.
    Sorry, i have no backups of sharereactor.com

B> Thanks!
    B> Have a Good Day!

B> Do you Yahoo!?
    B> Yahoo! Mail - More reliable, more storage, less spam

--
    Best regards,
    ShareReactor.ru mailto:[email protected]

9. File Sharing   -   #19
    ShareReactor.ru. is russian and almoust all the movies are in russian

DVDRip, DivX, Rus.avi that stand for DVDRip, DivX,Russian ( language) avi.

A good replacement is SHARECONNECTOR

10. File Sharing   -   #20
    Originally posted by powerstick@14 March 2004 - 03:21
    Warning: Don't use tools like WebCopier/HTTrack/Wget/MSIECrawler, ban forever.
    Added since 3/12

Someone please use something else to copy the entire site as a backup. I will try to find some programs that will let me tonight. I will post a backup if I can find a program that won't be detected to dl the entire pages and find a host for a backup of the content incase this one shuts down.
    What do you mean?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast