Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Trying To Burn A Vcd....help!

Virtualbody1234's Avatar Forum Star BT Rep: +2
    Well here's an example of a difference. Have you ever seen a CD-RW that can be written at speeds of 48x ?

2. Software & Hardware   -   #22
    Originally posted by Virtualbody1234@14 March 2004 - 14:09
    Well here's an example of a difference. Have you ever seen a CD-RW that can be written at speeds of 48x ?
    so is speed a major factor in video then?

3. Software & Hardware   -   #23
    Virtualbody1234's Avatar Forum Star BT Rep: +2
    Listen. Why don't you go try it and see?

4. Software & Hardware   -   #24
    lynx's Avatar .
    You can play music from a CD without actually being able to fully read the data stream, but you can only play video from the data stream. And reading the data stream from CD-RW is usually slower than from CD-R. It may be that your dvd player just can't manage to read it fast enough.

So your dvd player may be able to use CD-RW, may be capable of reading VCD, but it may not be able to read VCD from CD-RW. Until you try CD-R you will never know.
    Political correctness is based on the principle that it's possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

5. Software & Hardware   -   #25
    Originally posted by Virtualbody1234@14 March 2004 - 14:22
    Listen. Why don't you go try it and see?
    ok, i will burn it 2 cd-r, but first i will need 2 etha ask my parents 4 sum money cuz im broke, or i will ask a friend 4 one.. oh no biggy...

6. Software & Hardware   -   #26
    can anyone tell me if these cd-r are ok 2 buy 4 this kind of purpose... CD-R

7. Software & Hardware   -   #27
    BANNED
    Mines the same mate,

it supports vcd,svcd but wont play cdrs.It'll play vcds if i buy one from a shop..just no copies or music .

Plays dvdr perfect.

8. Software & Hardware   -   #28
    Originally posted by ck-uk@14 March 2004 - 14:45
    Mines the same mate,

it supports vcd,svcd but wont play cdrs.It'll play vcds if i buy one from a shop..just no copies or music .

Plays dvdr perfect.
    wat wont play cd-r's?

9. Software & Hardware   -   #29
    Lick My Lovepump
    Originally posted by MakaveliThaDon+14 March 2004 - 14:48--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (MakaveliThaDon @ 14 March 2004 - 14:48)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-ck&#045;uk@14 March 2004 - 14:45
    Mines the same mate,

it supports vcd,svcd but wont play cdrs.It&#39;ll play vcds if i buy one from a shop..just no copies or music .

Plays dvdr perfect.
    wat wont play cd-r&#39;s? [/b][/quote]
    His DVD player.

10. Software & Hardware   -   #30
    yeah thats wat i wanna know.. why... if dvd players say they play cd-r and cd-rw then why dont they play them? is there a reason? ppl are sayin use cd-r but now sumone sayin cd-r dont work etha, so wats the reason??????????

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123