Thread: Prince Of Persia (xbox)

Picked up 'Prince of Persia' today for the Xbox...and boy is this game good..Now I have seen this on the shelve for months now..taken a look at the front cover and thought..nah,not for me..arabs,flying carpets and all that shit..not my sort of stuff! Im normally a FPS man...machine guns, rocket launchers, explosions, wave after wave of alien type thingys..but it just goes to show if you give a game a look in..no matter what style u r into...you might just like it!! Prince of Persia is a really great game...the graphics are unreal (ninja gaiden was good but not this good)..and the gameplay (moves/objectives...etc) are just great f***in' fun to do!! And that now ends my plug for Prince of Persia...goodnight!!!
    I got Booted from Xbox Scene Forum...Proud??...You Betcha!!

2. Games   -   #2
    Rip The Jacker's Avatar Retired
    I have POP for Xbox. Awesome game, beautiful graphics... being able to "control" time... good stuff. B)

Off Topic:
    You are banned from the Xbox Scene Forum? What did you do?

3. Games   -   #3
    Poster
    Yeh I have it for PS2... It's one of the best games of 2003.

4. Games   -   #4
    Originally posted by Rip The Jacker@14 March 2004 - 02:16
    Off Topic:
    You are banned from the Xbox Scene Forum? What did you do?
    Since u asked i'll tell ya....I'm a member of quite a few Forums (including this one) where you can talk freely about (ahem&#33 game backups, movie backups etc....
    Now I jumped from this Forum to the Xbox-Scene forum with my KL Board head still on..and mentioned about downloading an Xbox game (it was just a small slip of memory) Then an Admin jumps in and closes my post (fair enough)..but then proceeds to call me a Moron! Then I sumbit a few more posts (toeing the line this time)...but this f***in' Admin keeps on putting these little digs in So...I sent him an email explaining that I wasnt happy and used a few choice words........bottom line...they banned my IP...so thats that!!!
    I got Booted from Xbox Scene Forum...Proud??...You Betcha!!

5. Games   -   #5
    Lick My Lovepump
    I've played it for PC (and got it actually ), running up walls is hella cool

6. Games   -   #6
    Wolfmight's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    The game is awsome, but quiet short. I beat it in 2 days. (didnt play all day on both ether)

it was like playing MGS, The game is soo fun that you beat it too fast.