Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Should I Get An X-box Or A Gamecube?

Bebi's Avatar Super Duper Member
    I have enough money to buy 1 of them but I dont know which to get,

2. Games   -   #2
    X Box

I prususe you have a PC because you have the internet and you posted here so why do you need another one? Most of the games get ported to PC and then just download them.

Gamecube

Doesn't have loads of games, but most of them are very good. Where as PS2 tries to throw as many games out as possible no matter the quality gamecubes releases and quite far apart but they are allways good games.

Conclusion

X Box if your pc won't play any new games,
    Gamecube if your pc will,

Although to be honest i have a gamecube and although i do play it alot i would invest in a state of the art pc.

3. Games   -   #3
    Illuminati's Avatar Simple Bystander BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    X-Box has Project Gotham Racing 2, Halo: Combat Evolved and Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic

GameCube has Zelda: Wind Waker, Mario Kart: Double Dash, Metroid Prime and Resident Evil

Both have Soul Calibur 2.

4. Games   -   #4
    Poster
    PS2
    On a given day or given circumstance, you think you have a limit.
    And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit and you think "Ok, this is the limit".
    As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further.
    With your mind power, your determination, your instinct and the experience as well, you can fly very high.

- Ayrton Senna, R.I.P.

5. Games   -   #5
    Lick My Lovepump
    Xbox

You can softmod them (nice guide above).

You'll be hard pressed pirating GCN games, since they are made on minidisc type things

6. Games   -   #6
    Originally posted by Mad Cat@14 March 2004 - 07:28
    Xbox

You can softmod them (nice guide above).

You'll be hard pressed pirating GCN games, since they are made on minidisc type things
    I'd go xbox all the way. Then soft-mod it and downoad all the games you want, burn them and save them to your hdd (which GC doesnt have ) then play all the games without paying one dime to Micro$oft
    Need a cheap/easy way of modding your xbox? Check this out.

7. Games   -   #7
    Bebi's Avatar Super Duper Member
    I really want to play Mortal Kombat: Deadly Alliance to be honest both consoles have it

8. Games   -   #8
    Originally posted by Bebi@14 March 2004 - 16:29
    I really want to play Mortal Kombat: Deadly Alliance to be honest both consoles have it
    If you want to play the new Mortal Kombat,you will need an Xbox.The Gamecube version has been canned.

9. Games   -   #9
    Originally posted by Illuminati@14 March 2004 - 15:13
    X-Box has Project Gotham Racing 2, Halo: Combat Evolved and Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic

GameCube has Zelda: Wind Waker, Mario Kart: Double Dash, Metroid Prime and Resident Evil

Both have Soul Calibur 2.
    X BOX
    HALO - out for PC
    KOTOR - Out for PC

Gamcube

Zelda Wind waker - GTC only
    Mario Kart - GC only
    Metriod prime - GC only
    F ZERO -gc only
    Resident evil 1 - GC only
    1080 -gc only

10. Games   -   #10
    Samurai's Avatar Usenet Fanboy
    Personally I'd upgrade PC componants. Do you have a DVD Rewriter? Could you do with a better graphics card? How about a bigger hard drive? I'd think long and hard before you make a decision.

If you pushed me, I'd say the X-Box. But look... the processor is the same as it was when it was released. I can't think what it is right now, 600MHz? 800? Whatever it is it'll stay the same and become obselete within a year. The next-gen consoles to be released will have nuclear powered clit vibrators and penis enlargers so if you really want to waste ya cash, go for it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast