Page 1 of 16 123411 ... LastLast

Thread: How'd You Come Up With Your Member Name

Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    I've seen muchspl2, kAb and others and wondered how did they come up with that. Spill your secrets!!!

Mods don't be shy!!!!
    Administrators you too!!!
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

2. Lounge   -   #2
    kAb's Avatar Poster
    heh.

well I was riding my bike (bmx) with my friends awhile back, and we were tagging things with a sharpie.

everyone had a tag except me. I decided it would be random and I thought of a taxi.
    so i thought cab.

but that wasn't good enough. so i changed the c to a k and capitalized the A. used it with forums and just about everything ever since.

so i got kAb

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Seinfeld episode.

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Originally posted by dingoBaby@19 December 2003 - 07:14
    Seinfeld episode.
    What ep and how does it relate to your name?
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Samurai's Avatar Usenet Fanboy
    Been playing online games since I first started on the Internet. Wasn't sure on a good name, and all the ones I thought of were already taken. Not only that, but most people have trouble spelling it hehe so there ya go

6. Lounge   -   #6
    That's my pen name in my college days. I used to write essays.

7. Lounge   -   #7
    sparsely's Avatar °¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°
    random
    minimal
    scattered

this post is guaranteed 100% parrot-free

8. Lounge   -   #8
    Illuminati's Avatar Simple Bystander BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Around the time I registered here, I was playing Deus Ex. I came across the K-Lite forums, and a combination of wanting a seperate name (in order not to link any traces to anywhere else I was before ) and getting so involved in the game that I decided to base a new name on DX - As far as I can remember the first time a game has influenced me that way.

My original choice was Daedalus - However, registering a new Yahoo mail account was a little bit tricky has practically every combination of Daedalus was registered already (bloody DX fanboys ...) I did however manage to get an address that had no numbers in it with Illuminati - That's how I got the name.

I think only those who've played DX will understand what I just said As for the rest, I'd say play it when you can because the storyline is not one you want spoilt. You could download it, but the gameplay and the story in particular make it worth the best fiver you could ever pay for a game (It's in a budget range now in the UK )

9. Lounge   -   #9
    Originally posted by Busyman+19 December 2003 - 02:17--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Busyman &#064; 19 December 2003 - 02:17)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin-dingoBaby@19 December 2003 - 07:14
    Seinfeld episode.
    What ep and how does it relate to your name?[/b][/quote]
    I don&#39;t remember the exact episode. Elaine says to someone, in a bad Australian accent, "Maybe the dingo ate you baby". Hence the name.

Link to the dingo clip

10. Lounge   -   #10
    TRshady
    TRshady ...

TR are my initials.
    Shady, from the record label shady records ... my favourite group of artists and I love rap, as well as mr shady himself being my favourite rapper ....

Simple.

Page 1 of 16 123411 ... LastLast