Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: How Many Of You Guys Masturbate?

kazaaman's Avatar Proud Indian
    Um i have just about hit puberty and have these really strong sexual feelings and i have started to masturbate.

I just wanted to know if this is normal and will danger my health in any way

By the way i am a guy...........

2. Lounge   -   #2
    Skweeky's Avatar Manker's web totty

Hun, wank all you want, it's good for you. Prevents prostate cancer, learns you how to deal with your own sexuality. It's natural and healty so go right ahead.

*runs to the bathroom to try out the showerhead once more*

(see, I'm 20 and I have a bf but I still do it )

edit: I'm a girl btw

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Samurai's Avatar Usenet Fanboy
    Originally posted by Skweeky@14 March 2004 - 17:16
    *runs to the bathroom to try out the showerhead once more*
    I found out chicas did that when I was in school. Personally I like it when girls do it in front of ya

4. Lounge   -   #4
    NikkiD's Avatar Yen?
    Originally posted by Samurai@14 March 2004 - 13:20
    I found out chicas did that when I was in school. Personally I like it when girls do it in front of ya
    Positively shocking!

Everyone does it. It's healthy, it relieves stress and tension, and it certainly keeps me a whole lot more cheerful.

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Poster
    so the question is are you still master of your domain

i do man , its so relaxing , specially when your girl helps you ,

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Its magic baby!
    I think it is natural to experience those feelings, whether it is good for you is, i believe, another matter.

In Taoist philosophy there say that it is bad for a man (or adolescent) to lose to much sperm. They give many reasons which i won't go into know, ask if you want to know more.

I personally would say 'everything in moderation' don't go over board just because youv'e found something new.

Secondly i would say find yourself a nice young girl and experiment with her to, thats much more healthy in my opinion.
    Wiz.

7. Lounge   -   #7
    bujub22's Avatar THE GREAT
    all the time hell im doin it right now

8. Lounge   -   #8
    Originally posted by Wizard_Mon1@14 March 2004 - 19:50
    Secondly i would say find yourself a nice young girl and experiment with her to, thats much more healthy in my opinion.
    Oh fantastic, can you say teenage pregnancy? Oh, I know you are not saying they should have sex, but if a girl is giving him enough attention to make him orgasm, sex will become inevitable. No need to give a very young man both matches and gasoline, you know he is going to blow something up.

Your body is consumed with testosterone causing your mind to become a single minded monster. In nature, you would be humping everything you could, but we don't live in the wild, we exist in a society which demands a bit more responsibility. At 13/14 you should not be dating girls to screw them, you should be learning about the rather complex way in which to have a relationship. It is really not complicated at all, women just like to make you jump through hoops to prove your devotion.

When you masturbate, you satisfy this monster, if only for awhile, and you can concentrate on other matters (like homework). If you do not feed the monster, he will distract your mind 24/7. Just feed him and move on.

Spank it and have no worries. If you stop hanging with friends, pretend to be sick, and live in the closet with a box of kleenex, you might be carrying things a bit too far.
    Aren't we in the trust tree, thingey?

9. Lounge   -   #9
    JONNO_CELEBS's Avatar Densly Loadan BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    Originally posted by NikkiD@14 March 2004 - 18:44
    it certainly keeps me a whole lot more cheerful.

Oh sorry, erm.....Yeah...if anyone here says they don't or hav'nt then their either of some stupid belief or their lying

Jonno B)
    Thinking about 1
    My Place & Arcade

10. Lounge   -   #10
    Its magic baby!
    At 13/14 you should not be dating girls to screw them, you should be learning about the rather complex way in which to have a relationship. It is really not complicated at all, women just like to make you jump through hoops to prove your devotion.
    No but you should be dating them an experiencing new things with them, he seemed clever enough to come here and ask so i'm sure he can be clever enough to either not have sex yet or buy a condom just in case.

Also, for you inforamtion many girls like to get to know there boyfriends before jumping into bed with them.

I was just stating my opinion, he is free to take it or not. Ultimately he has to make his own decision and not base it solely on what others say. Do what you feel is right but be truthful to yourself.

Spank it and have no worries. If you stop hanging with friends, pretend to be sick, and live in the closet with a box of kleenex, you might be carrying things a bit too far.

You forgot the playboy mag.

Wiz.

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast