Thread: Corrupted Rar Files..

can I curse? FUCK!
    I downloaded this movie that was 1.6 gig big, my isp choked on me and the file download sort of went corrupt at 99% or so.. I AM NOT GOING TO TAKE MY TIME AND REDOWNLOAD THAT DAMN FILE... yes, im in a bad mood, stupid.. anyways.. any programs to recover corrupted files? I heard there were some, I searched for it but didnt find any.

Edit: Ok.. I'm trying to find a way to fix corrupted files.. please try and stay on this topic...

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    h1
    If it's a corrupted download, use KCF.

If you successfully completed the download and the file is corrupted, you're fucked.

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    can I curse? FUCK!
    Well.. its successfully downloaded.. but its corrupted.. Anyone else know solutions? Im in desperate need for help.

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    h1
    RAR is especially notorious for being non-repairable.

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    can I curse? FUCK!
    Thanks for being so optimistic on this situation... -.- OMG PLEASE!!! ANYONE~!!! MAKE MY LIFE BETTER BY HELPING ME WITH THIS!! AGHH!!!

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    Storm's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +3
    use eMule or Bit torrent........ they auto check for corruption, and if corrupted, redownload the corrupted part.........

but euhhhmmmmmm............. well nevermind, i dont wanna be the bringer of bad news
    great FTP site for awesome quality video clips
    yeah, you have to sign up, but its worth it

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    Poster
    Should I tell him/her? it'll b my pleasure . :sneaky1: nah I will delay it, use Shareaza to repair the file from Edonkey/G2/G1/BT networks. Follow the steps in Shareaza forums and good luck.
    Click the longhorn icon to visit my website.
    <span style='color:blue'><span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'> You try Everything in my/our post(s) at YOUR own risk. I/we do not take responsibily for damages, caused by the post(s). Clicking on/or modifying anything in here is not permitted. Whoever edits my sig is a pussy.</span></span>

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

8. Software & Hardware   -   #8
    can I curse? FUCK!
    Originally posted by supersonic@15 March 2004 - 03:22
    Should I tell him/her? it&#39;ll b my pleasure . :sneaky1: nah I will delay it, use Shareaza to repair the file from Edonkey/G2/G1/BT networks. Follow the steps in Shareaza forums and good luck.
    Im a "him" by the way
    and tell me what?&#33; im all confused.. -.- please clarify...

9. Software & Hardware   -   #9
    Poster
    Go to DOWNLOADs in the top sec. of this board. under the File Sharing category, download SHAREAZA. Go to the forum and go http://forums.shareaza.com/showthrea...threadid=14816
    Click the longhorn icon to visit my website.
    <span style='color:blue'><span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'> You try Everything in my/our post(s) at YOUR own risk. I/we do not take responsibily for damages, caused by the post(s). Clicking on/or modifying anything in here is not permitted. Whoever edits my sig is a pussy.</span></span>

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::