go to stickdeath.com and have a laugh. i did earlier

3. Lounge   -   #3
    scribblec's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by Mïcrösöül°V³@15 March 2004 - 02:27
    go to stickdeath.com and have a laugh. i did earlier
    yea but im downloading so it will be helluva slowness

4. Lounge   -   #4
    4play's Avatar knob jockey
    once upon a time there was a lad who had to stay up late to do his coursework. he had to do this because of an awful forum that kept distracting him. he ended up staying up all night just to finish a piece of work that should have taken an hour but on the bright side he spammed a few topics

moral of the story : coke and coffee will definetly help you stay up if you intend to do an all nighter.

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Originally posted by 4play@15 March 2004 - 02:30
    once upon a time there was a lad who had to stay up late to do his coursework. he had to do this because of an awful forum that kept distracting him. he ended up staying up all night just to finish a piece of work that should have taken an hour but on the bright side he spammed a few topics

moral of the story : coke and coffee will definetly help you stay up if you intend to do an all nighter.
    i got some coke

and that story is so tru

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Spider_dude's Avatar cawk BT Rep: +4
    Originally posted by scribblec+15 March 2004 - 02:33--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (scribblec @ 15 March 2004 - 02:33)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-4play@15 March 2004 - 02:30
    once upon a time there was a lad who had to stay up late to do his coursework. he had to do this because of an awful forum that kept distracting him. he ended up staying up all night just to finish a piece of work that should have taken an hour but on the bright side he spammed a few topics&nbsp;

i got some coke

and that story is so tru [/b][/quote]
    you sure it&#39;s not pepsi?

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Originally posted by Spider_dude+15 March 2004 - 02:50--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Spider_dude @ 15 March 2004 - 02:50)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by scribblec@15 March 2004 - 02:33
    <!--QuoteBegin-4play
    @15 March 2004 - 02:30

i got some coke

and that story is so tru
    you sure it&#39;s not pepsi? [/b][/quote]
    its one of them coke bottles with download free music if u enter an 8 digit code and 1 in 300 get a free music download

8. Lounge   -   #8
    storys?