Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Forever "more Sources Needed" Or "connecting"

Hey, whenever I pick a file, even if there are 50 users, the file always says "More Sources Needed" or "Connecting" and I have not been able to even start downloading any files. I am using Kazaa Lite K++ 2.4.3. Any suggestions? I've read all the FAQ's and everything, but kinda don't understand them. If someone could lay it out in easy terms for me, that would be great. Thanks alot.

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    Try to jump supernodes.That might help...
    Probably....Aaaaaaaaaaah....Fuck it,Iīm typing on a qwerty board...donīt feel like explaining it all,,,drunk and stuff,,, Jump supernodes!!!

PS...QWERTY SUCKS BIGTIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    thanks, but I dont know what jumping supernodes means! how do i do that!

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    b4icu's Avatar Greater Demon
    Under File, go to Jump Supernode. Supernodes are the machines that ppl offer out of the goodness in their hearts that do the searches for everyone else, sort of the CPU for filesharing networks. It is possible your local supernode has very antiquated data. It helps to jump when things are not downloading like you want them to.

also, try to right click on the file(s) and hit Find More Sources for Download. The accelerator should do this for you from time to time, but doing this manually will certainly speed things up. Good luck!
    Never miss a good chance to shut up

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    That kinda made things worse. Now I am not even getting any search results at all. Ahhhhhh!

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    chemicalbeavis
    I get the same problem with large files, like 8 or 9 users but never starts downloading, always connecting, tried the jump supernode thing, disabled the firewall, but nothing works, if it ever does start downloading, it is really slow, like 2kbps or something :helpsmile:

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    h1
    Do NOT be fooled by what you see in the search window, it is not an indication of who is available for download. Try jumping supernodes, using K-Dat to remove IP-less sources from the DAT files, and praying.

8. File Sharing   -   #8
    I don't think you understand dude. Nothing...nothing works. Not one download. I have tried like 100, and not one has gone. I used to click one and it would work fine, but I reformatted my HD and re-installed kazaa lite, and now nothing works.

9. File Sharing   -   #9
    Just get rid of kazaa, it was good in its time but its crap now, try somthing better like overnet lite, bittorent, mirc and newsgroups...

10. File Sharing   -   #10
    BANNED
    Originally posted by Manzi5@15 March 2004 - 22:05
    I don't think you understand dude. Nothing...nothing works. Not one download. I have tried like 100, and not one has gone. I used to click one and it would work fine, but I reformatted my HD and re-installed kazaa lite, and now nothing works.
    let do a test boss

please do a test,search for van halen?s right now and wait untill you get 30 or more sources and then pick for download and tell me what you get make sure your traffic is paused or clean

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast