Thread: A Game In A Virus

Poster
    i was reading in gameworld and saw a post of some people saying that when they played command and conquer generals it ran slow but they has fast systems, one guys said it was a virus that he had gotten off it, could this be true?
    and is the game thats on offer at suprnova ok? has anyone else d/l it and been fine?
    <span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:blue'><span style='font-family:Arial'>AMD 2600
    512 DDR RAM
    160GB HDD
    GeForce 5600 FX 256mb
    Sony DVD writer +/-
    Windows XP</span></span>
    <span style='color:red'><span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'>Bit torrent client - ABC</span></span></span>

2. Games   -   #2
    I believe you meant a virus in a game. IT is very possible to plant a virus in a game. As fdor the ones off of SuprNova, I don&#39;t know if those are clean or not. Just virus scan everything you download.

3. Games   -   #3
    BANNED
    The game on nova should be fine mate,I&#39;ve never had a prob with any files.Esp&#39; a virus.

4. Games   -   #4
    BANNED
    Mate try askin&#39; me properly & i may tell you

n dont pm me agiain plz..

5. Games   -   #5
    Poster
    sorry dude, wont happen again
    just interested thats all, she a singer?
    <span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:blue'><span style='font-family:Arial'>AMD 2600
    512 DDR RAM
    160GB HDD
    GeForce 5600 FX 256mb
    Sony DVD writer +/-
    Windows XP</span></span>
    <span style='color:red'><span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'>Bit torrent client - ABC</span></span></span>

6. Games   -   #6
    BANNED
    Yes she is a singer mate,no worries about the pm,

stacey fergson.

http://forum.fok.nl/topic/395422/1/1000

7. Games   -   #7
    Wolfmight's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    yea, kazaa is ushally the one with viruses. Suprnova "checks" they&#39;re content

8. Games   -   #8
    Poster
    i&#39;ve installed and played it, looks good
    512 DDR RAM
    160GB HDD
    GeForce 5600 FX 256mb
    Sony DVD writer +/-
    Windows XP</span></span>

9. Games   -   #9
    Bowen747x's Avatar Poster
    i borrowd generals from a friend when it first came out and neither of us have a virus. i would trust suprnova enough 2 download it form there also but personally i thouoght the game was shit. it did not meet my standards 4 a command and conquer game. it ran fine on my pc and at that time my pc was not top of the line so i have no idea about it running bad or being infected

also, i heard that westwood is over with, shut down, not makin games anymore, is this true?
    tYiA