Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Final Fantasy 11

Poster
    has anyone d/l and installed the final fantasy 11 american copy on suprnova? how do u do it?
    <span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:blue'><span style='font-family:Arial'>AMD 2600
    512 DDR RAM
    160GB HDD
    GeForce 5600 FX 256mb
    Sony DVD writer +/-
    Windows XP</span></span>
    <span style='color:red'><span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'>Bit torrent client - ABC</span></span></span>

2. Games   -   #2
    I was downloading it and i got about 60-70% done and i thought... "this is online only... not gonna be able to play it" so i stopped d/l it. Sorry
    Need a cheap/easy way of modding your xbox? Check this out.

3. Games   -   #3
    Poster
    good call isnt it ff 12 thats ment to be the best so far?
    <span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:blue'><span style='font-family:Arial'>AMD 2600
    512 DDR RAM
    160GB HDD
    GeForce 5600 FX 256mb
    Sony DVD writer +/-
    Windows XP</span></span>
    <span style='color:red'><span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'>Bit torrent client - ABC</span></span></span>

4. Games   -   #4
    That or FF X and X-2

5. Games   -   #5
    WOX's Avatar L.A VAMPIRE HERO
    i have a couple of questions about this game:
    1. do i have to pay for play it.
    2. is there a crack or something to play online or do i need a cd key.
    3. do you think is worthy this game because it is a big game to download.

6. Games   -   #6
    yes u have to pay
    u need 4 cdkeys and cc number prompt at installation

ffx-2 is the first true sequel in the final fantasy series, its x-2 not 12..
    ffx wasn&#39;t thaat good.. it was a bit too easy, my favorite in the ff series is 7 or 8
    yeah.

7. Games   -   #7
    WOX's Avatar L.A VAMPIRE HERO
    man that sucks. it would be cool having a program to avoid that stuff.

8. Games   -   #8
    Debaser
    I was tempted to get FF11, until a friend of mine did, it was a friggin joke.

I watched him shell out the money for the game.

I was there when he got home and realized he needed to buy a damn modem to even start it up. I had totally forgotten about that.

I drove him back to the store and watched him shell out another wad of cash for the modem.

Drove us back and helped him figure out how to hook up the modem up to the PS2.

And sat there and watched his veins pop out of his head when he was prompted to pull out a credit card (which he doesn&#39;t have) in order to even get past the menu screens. Luckily I had one so I let him use my card number, he paid me back and as an added bonus told me he would even let me play it with my own character. That was until he found out you had to pay even more money to have extra characters.

It was the biggest waste of money I&#39;ve ever seen, and it&#39;s almost made me Squares mortal enemy for life, it&#39;s just not worth it. unless your rich then its worth it.

9. Games   -   #9
    Originally posted by bkdvnyc@15 March 2004 - 20:18
    yes u have to pay
    u need 4 cdkeys and cc number prompt at installation

ffx-2 is the first true sequel in the final fantasy series, its x-2 not 12..
    ffx wasn&#39;t thaat good.. it was a bit too easy, my favorite in the ff series is 7 or 8
    Maybe he was refering to 12 that comes out later this yr in Japan

10. Games   -   #10
    Poster
    Originally posted by Haz@16 March 2004 - 04:12
    I was there when he got home and realized he needed to buy a&nbsp; damn modem to even start it up. I had totally forgotten about that.

And sat there and watched his veins pop out of his head when he was prompted to pull out a credit card (which he doesn&#39;t have) in order to even get past the menu screens.
    Haha. Don&#39;t blame the game when you get your ass handed to you for not doing any damn research. How could anyone be that ignorant?

That was until he found out you had to pay even more money to have extra characters.&nbsp;
    Oooo... an extra &#036;1 a month. You pay more in interest on your credit card.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast