Thread: Fantacy Circus/ Charity Circus

:helpsmile: :helpsmile: :helpsmile: :helpsmile: :helpsmile: :helpsmile:

[U]Hey guys,
    years ago (when I was younger) I remember playing this NINTENDO CONSOLE game called "Charity Circus" or Fantascy Circus" the name I really dont rememeber

It was this game where you could balance over balls .. jump over trapeez and all

can somone help me find that game .. may be a link to download it

I have looked all over and cant find it

DOES ANYONE REMEMBER THAT GAME

:helpsmile: :helpsmile: :helpsmile: :helpsmile: :helpsmile: :helpsmile: :helpsmile:
    <span style='color:purple'>The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother&#39;s keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you</span>

2. Games   -   #2
    uNz[i]'s Avatar Out of order
    Only 2 NES games I can find that have anything to do with circuses.
    Circus Charlie Screenshots
    Circus Caper Screenshots

3. Games   -   #3
    Bowen747x's Avatar Poster
    check vimm.net, i no u dont no the name but if its out there, im sure they have it
    tYiA

4. Games   -   #4
    thnx man I was looking for
    Circus Charlie
    but could you pls tell me where to get it now I did not find / locate it on the link may be I missed out somthing
    <span style='color:purple'>The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother&#39;s keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you</span>

5. Games   -   #5
    You&#39;ll need a NES emulator , then download the ROM from... somewhere...

Google is your friend.

6. Games   -   #6
    thnx dudes: fred devliegher ,Bowen747x , uNz[i]

I found the ROM at http://nimbus.150m.com/roms.html they have a nice and big coll of 8/16 bit game on ninteno