Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lol

Poster
    Today is the international day for the mentally disabled.
    Please send an encouraging message to a mentally retarded friend as I
    have just done.
    Hang in there you are doing great. You are special. Keep trying.

Have a great day

note: the above is only intended as a joke.
    Click the longhorn icon to visit my website.
    <span style='color:blue'><span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'> You try Everything in my/our post(s) at YOUR own risk. I/we do not take responsibily for damages, caused by the post(s). Clicking on/or modifying anything in here is not permitted. Whoever edits my sig is a pussy.</span></span>

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

2. Lounge   -   #2
    Poster
    Originally posted by supersonic@16 March 2004 - 17:40
    note: the above is only intended as a joke.
    It&#39;s not a very good joke you fucking prick
    On a given day or given circumstance, you think you have a limit.
    And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit and you think &quot;Ok, this is the limit&quot;.
    As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further.
    With your mind power, your determination, your instinct and the experience as well, you can fly very high.

- Ayrton Senna, R.I.P.

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Poster
    Oh I see that you are mentally disabled, that&#39;s why you took it seriously
    Click the longhorn icon to visit my website.
    <span style='color:blue'><span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'> You try Everything in my/our post(s) at YOUR own risk. I/we do not take responsibily for damages, caused by the post(s). Clicking on/or modifying anything in here is not permitted. Whoever edits my sig is a pussy.</span></span>

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Poster
    Originally posted by supersonic@16 March 2004 - 17:45
    Oh I see that you are mentally disabled, that&#39;s why you took it seriously
    No, but a friend of my family is mentally disabled. I see no reason to make fun of such a disability
    And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit and you think &quot;Ok, this is the limit&quot;.
    As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further.
    With your mind power, your determination, your instinct and the experience as well, you can fly very high.

- Ayrton Senna, R.I.P.

5. Lounge   -   #5
    scribblec's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by 4th gen+16 March 2004 - 18:46--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (4th gen @ 16 March 2004 - 18:46)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-supersonic@16 March 2004 - 17:45
    &nbsp; Oh I see that you are mentally disabled, that&#39;s why you took it seriously
    No, but a friend of my family is mentally disabled. I see no reason to make fun of such a disability [/b][/quote]
    mentally retarded is not funny

but this is one of them a certain people type jokes some will like and some will be offended just like paki or black or jew jokes

6. Lounge   -   #6
    *Grunt*
    cool another minorities debate

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Poster
    Originally posted by Neo 721@16 March 2004 - 17:56
    cool another minorities debate
    And you can shut the fuck up too with your anti-Catholic mumblings.

How long does it take to get a topic deleted these days?

- Ayrton Senna, R.I.P.

8. Lounge   -   #8
    Poster
    ive got one objection

i fuckin hate chainmail
    A good game is still good if its late, a bad game is bad forever, Shigeru Miyamoto

9. Lounge   -   #9
    *Grunt*
    ahh bollocks &#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; nothing to do with anti cathlic

10. Lounge   -   #10
    Poster
    Originally posted by Neo 721+16 March 2004 - 18:08--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Neo 721 @ 16 March 2004 - 18:08)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> ahh bollocks &#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; nothing to do with anti cathlic [/b]

<!--QuoteBegin-Neo 721
    @3 March 2004 - 17:48
    Most of it probably goes on the Catholic church.&nbsp; Not surprising judging by the fact that preists cant marry or do anything else for that matter must turn you a bit funny. [/quote]

- Ayrton Senna, R.I.P.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast