Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dawn Of The Dead (10 Min Preview)

hey guys iove only seean the dawn of the dead i was just wondering which is before day or night? i though dawn of the dead was tight i scean it about 2weeks ago are the other too as good?

2. Movies & TV   -   #12
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by DrunkeNStylE@17 March 2004 - 21:12
    hey guys iove only seean the dawn of the dead i was just wondering which is before day or night? i though dawn of the dead was tight i scean it about 2weeks ago are the other too as good?
    Night of the Living Dead is the first film, then Dawn of the Dead and finally Day of the Dead.

Night of the Living dead is very good, and to some extent Day of the Dead is pretty good though imo it's the weakest of the three.

3. Movies & TV   -   #13
    Originally posted by Withcheese@17 March 2004 - 13:31
    I think you pretty much hit the nail on the head for Day of the Dead, there was a lot of yelling in that film. 
    yeah, if i remember correctly, the first 40 or 45 minutes of Day Of The Dead consist mostly of people arguing. that whole section of the movie is like a stage play rather than a horror flick. but some of it's actually very decent, imaginative drama. i like how it isn't "good leader vs bad leader"... the army leader and the scientist are both friggin' nuts, and obviously neither one of 'em is going to be the savior of the human race.

4. Movies & TV   -   #14
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    The thing that impressed me the most about that film was the opening scene when they land the helicopter and the empty streets fill up with hordes of zombies, I'd love to see that redone, that is quite a scarey scene and it's a shame the rest of the movie sort of fell flat after that.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12