Thread: Not Connected Message Prevention Kazaa Lite

flower12345
    Hi,

I have Kazaa Lite on on the bottom of the search window, it says "Not connected message prevention" My Kazaa works fine, I am just wondering if anyone knows what this means?

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    how could it be working fine if your not connected? how do you dl files if its not connected?

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    Poster
    It stops you from seeing the "Kazaa is not connected" message, I believe
    On a given day or given circumstance, you think you have a limit.
    And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit and you think "Ok, this is the limit".
    As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further.
    With your mind power, your determination, your instinct and the experience as well, you can fly very high.

- Ayrton Senna, R.I.P.

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    Originally posted by flower12345@17 March 2004 - 00:13
    Hi,

I have Kazaa Lite on on the bottom of the search window, it says "Not connected message prevention" My Kazaa works fine, I am just wondering if anyone knows what this means?
    by working fine you mean you are currently downloading/uploading files , this is usaully really hard to do when your not connected, I want mine to work like that

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    Originally posted by flower12345@17 March 2004 - 00:13
    "Not connected message prevention" My Kazaa works fine, I am just wondering if anyone knows what this means?
    it means you are not connected to a supernode, thus you cant download stuff, thus your kazaa is not fine...

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    Barbarossa's Avatar mostly harmless
    4th gen is right.

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    smile4brok
    i've been getting this message too. I can search fine and get lots of results and even download but at really low speeds.
    so now how do i fix it?