Thread: Azureus 2.0.8.4 Out

well...Azureus 2.0.8.4 out is out now

and azureus updates are out fast

Changes:

WebUI plugin included in mainline (see http://azureus.sf.net/CVS/web.interface.howto.htm)
    Much more reliable SF mirror auto-update handling
    Corrected bugs:

Fix for loading [torrent files are not allowed] files via web-browser/shell/doubleclick/etc

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Poster
    azureues is becoming shadows

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    edit your webui link. It has a ")" inside the link.
    <span style='color:black'> I am a part of all that I have met - Lord Tennyson</span>
    <span style='color:blue'>Try not to let your mind wander...it is too small and fragile to be out by itself</span>

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    hi all guys i ve been looking for bittorrent clients for days and now i m with azureus 2.0.8.4 I am new at bittoorent thing, i see most of you saying you download up to 200kb or more a sec i got cable i live in australia which my internet speed can go upto 512kb,

here is a pic of my azureus

Image Resized
    [img]http://img30.photobucket.com/albums/v90/red-boxer/b34e799a.jpg' width='200' height='120' border='0' alt='click for full size view'>

it seems ive uploading more then downloading here in azureus i am uploading less then shadow i use to have shadow and i was uploading up to 20kb and only downloading up to 6kb today when i check on shadows i saw i downloaded 20mb and uploaded 46mb thats why i changed to azureus,

but my point how can i get the speed up. And since i am new can you plz tell me how should i make my settings of azurues if passable

thanx

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    If you look at the color of the smilies, you&#39;ll notice that they&#39;re yellow.

This indicates that you&#39;re behind a router, NAT or using Internet Connection Sharing.

You&#39;ll need to forward port 6881 to get full speeds with Azureus or any other bittorrent program. Look in the Tips&Tricks section in this forum about how you can do this.
    Can't remember a movie's name? Ask help at MovieWorld's Lost & Found

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    I trying to find where it says forward port in Tips forum but i cant find it can you plz post the lik where it take me to the topic of forward port somthing that will help, I think it is NAT problem in azureus when i trying to test port 6881 I get NAt error i tryed 6889, 6882, 6885, 6999 but it didnt work

7. BitTorrent   -   #7