Thread: Nfsu Online?

Hey,

I heve downloaded NFSU from kazaa, I Installed it (minimum) and replace the speed.exe file. The game works (version 1.1001.0). Now i want to play online. I heve the patch (1.4 eur) when i instal it the game doesn.t work anymore. It keeps asking for cd2. When i do that it still doesn't work. Can somebody plz help me. I want to play online..

grtz

2. Games   -   #2
    Double Agent
    damn u.....I laughed sooo hard after reading this thread my stomach aches now

damn u.....

"Downloaded from kazaa...." roflmao....

3. Games   -   #3
    You need the crack for V1.4.

Just go to megagames and download it

Just dont expect to get it going online

Also, i think you should do a full install because it might try to load some things from the cd.

If you get it going online, awsome its just that i have tried everything and i have never got it online.

@ james_bond_rulez, WTF man, if he downloaded it from kazaa whats the problem ??

The game installed by the sound of it and their is nothing wrong with it.

Not everything on kazaa is corrupt.

4. Games   -   #4
    I got my NFSU going online. Theres alot of laggy people on there.For the ping level, they display it as # out of 5. Most everyone had 1 out of 5.
    Need a cheap/easy way of modding your xbox? Check this out.

5. Games   -   #5
    Originally posted by james_bond_rulez@17 March 2004 - 10:29
    damn u.....I laughed sooo hard after reading this thread my stomach aches now

damn u.....

"Downloaded from kazaa...." roflmao....
    where can i download games then??? i 'm a rookie in computeres.
    Help me then if you know better???

6. Games   -   #6
    Go here, get Shadows Experimental, one on the right. There are other types of BT Clients but this is the one i use. Go to a site such as Suprnova.org, Torrentz.com, or TorrentBits.org and click on the file you want to d/l it.
    Need a cheap/easy way of modding your xbox? Check this out.