Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: This Guy Is Full Of Bullshit!

Originally posted by bigdawgfoxx+17 March 2004 - 19:24--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (bigdawgfoxx @ 17 March 2004 - 19:24)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by ROSSCO_2004@17 March 2004 - 21:05
    <!--QuoteBegin-bigdawgfoxx
    @17 March 2004 - 21:46
    I hate people who are FUCKING GAY

Some kid in my spanish class told me "I removed my AGP port and sold it to some guys for &#036;150." "I plan on getting a new 1GB graphics card cuz I&#39;ve been saving"

I told him you couldnt do either, and he wouldnt believe me...what a douche&#33;

Then some kid got an Athlon 64 3000+, 512MB of offbrand memory, Some fualty MSI mobo, and a radeon 9800Pro 128MB, for &#036;900. He said that there was no better deal then that, even if he built it himself. I laughed my ass off, but he thinks he knows EVERYTHING. I told him to wait for BTX and PCI express, but his reply was "stuff in computers changes every week, you cant just wait for the newest stuff all the time." Which yes, in some cases is true, but when youve had the same case format for...ever, and there fixing to come up with a much better one, you wait. Also for a new graphics card port, and new cards...you wait. Douche alert haha

i feel for you buddy, when u hear people like that spanish kid you just feel like punching the kid out&#33;

a guy i know got a new computer with a xp2800 and he says it is the highest speed processor u can get, that was 2 weeks ago, and he also said it has a geforce 4. probably mx440 onboard video eh? and he says that is the best u can get too, im like no it isnt there are many better cards than that. he said ya what one? i said the fx5950 is the best nvidia card and the radeon 9800 is the best ati card and he didnt beleive me, he said they arent out yet. then finally he said well they are really expensive, they cost thousands, and miine was good for the price. im like yeah f*** you queerbag lol. i hate people like him.
    Sons of bitches haha

I get my learners permit on friday..finally i can drive haha [/b][/quote]
    What will you be driving?

2. Software & Hardware   -   #22
    Poster
    Originally posted by adamp2p@18 March 2004 - 05:43
    What will you be driving?
    An accident waiting to happen?
    On a given day or given circumstance, you think you have a limit.
    And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit and you think &quot;Ok, this is the limit&quot;.
    As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further.
    With your mind power, your determination, your instinct and the experience as well, you can fly very high.

- Ayrton Senna, R.I.P.

3. Software & Hardware   -   #23
    Originally posted by ROSSCO_2004@17 March 2004 - 18:58
    i HIGHLY doubt anybody got a P3 to 9ghz.
    i HIGHLY doubt anybody got anything up to 9GHZ&#33;
    yeah.

4. Software & Hardware   -   #24
    Poster
    Originally posted by bkdvnyc@18 March 2004 - 06:17
    On a given day or given circumstance, you think you have a limit.
    And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit and you think &quot;Ok, this is the limit&quot;.
    As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further.
    With your mind power, your determination, your instinct and the experience as well, you can fly very high.

- Ayrton Senna, R.I.P.

5. Software & Hardware   -   #25
    Lick My Lovepump
    I&#39;ve heard of a Duron 1.6 to a 2.6 overclock before, on extreme cooling though.

Originally posted by ROSSCO_2004 @ 17 March 2004 &#045; 18:58

I wonder what those Pixar Renderfarms are measured at in Ghz...

6. Software & Hardware   -   #26
    Who cares &#33;
    P4 2.4C / 1024M / R9600XT 128M / 80GB / 400W
    Peer-to-peer Programs...

7. Software & Hardware   -   #27
    bigdawgfoxx's Avatar Big Dawg
    a 99 goldish/beisgh (spelling...) tahoe. It has chrome american racing rims and a chrome grill gaurd, its pretty tight.
    [SIZE=1]AMD 4200 X2 @ 2.65Ghz, ASRock 939-VSTA
    1.75GB PC3200, 2 X 160GB Seagate w/ 8MB Buffer
    HIS Radeon X800 Pro, Antec Super Lanboy Aluminum

8. Software & Hardware   -   #28
    BANNED
    I hate people who are FUCKING GAY

Some kid in my spanish class told me "I removed my AGP port and sold it to some guys for &#036;150."&nbsp; "I plan on getting a new 1GB graphics card cuz I&#39;ve been saving"

I told him you couldnt do either, and he wouldnt believe me...what a douche&#33;

Then some kid got an Athlon 64 3000+, 512MB of offbrand memory, Some fualty MSI mobo, and a radeon 9800Pro 128MB, for &#036;900.&nbsp; He said that there was no better deal then that, even if he built it himself.&nbsp; I laughed my ass off, but he thinks he knows EVERYTHING.&nbsp; I told him to wait for BTX and PCI express, but his reply was "stuff in computers changes every week, you cant just wait for the newest stuff all the time."&nbsp; Which yes, in some cases is true, but when youve had the same case format for...ever, and there fixing to come up with a much better one, you wait.&nbsp; Also for a new graphics card port, and new cards...you wait.&nbsp; Douche alert haha

i feel for you buddy, when u hear people like that spanish kid you just feel like punching the kid out&#33;

a guy i know got a new computer with a xp2800 and he says it is the highest speed processor u can get, that was 2 weeks ago, and he also said it has a geforce 4. probably mx440 onboard video eh? and he says that is the best u can get too, im like no it isnt there are many better cards than that. he said ya what one? i said the fx5950 is the best nvidia card and the radeon 9800 is the best ati card and he didnt beleive me, he said they arent out yet. then finally he said well they are really expensive, they cost thousands, and miine was good for the price. im like yeah f*** you queerbag lol. i hate people like him.
    lmao

9. Software & Hardware   -   #29
    CornerPocket's Avatar Retired
    Originally posted by peerzyboy@17 March 2004 - 16:22
    |So your saying he cpuld get a AMD 900Mhz up to a 2.6GHz not a 2600XP he was talking about 2.6Ghz&#33;
    Hmm, that high doubtful but possible. Highest I&#39;ve seen was a Duron 600@1236.
    "8-ball Corner Pocket"

10. Software & Hardware   -   #30
    I&#39;ve heard of a Duron 1.6 to a 2.6 overclock before, on extreme cooling though.
    But he was talking about a 900Mhz duron.

Originally posted by Virtualbody1234@18 March 2004 - 00:01
    So what&#39;s your point?

To show us how badly you spell?
    I have seen that my comments are not wanted in hardwareworld . its not the same thought sharing place that i posted in 2 days ago now .

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast