1. The AOL car would have a top speed of 40 mph yet have
a 200 mph speedometer.
2. The AOL car would come equipped with a new and
fantastic 8-track tape player.
3. The car would often refuse to start and owners
would just expect this and try again later.
4. The windshield would have an extra dark tint to
protect the driver from seeing better cars.
5. AOL would sell the same model car year after year
and claim it\'s the new model.
6. Every now and then the brakes on the AOL car would
just \"lock-up\" for no apparent reason.
7. The AOL car would have a very plain body style but
would have lots of pretty colors and lights.
8. The AOL car would have only one door but it would have
5 extra seats for family members.
9. Anyone dissatisfied could return the car but must continue
to make payments for 6 months.
10. If an AOL car owner received 3 parking tickets AOL would
take the car away from them.
11. The AOL car would have an AOL cell phone that can only
place calls to other AOL car cell phones.
12. AOL would pass a new car law forbidding AOL car owners
from driving near other car dealerships.
13. AOL car mechanics would have no experience in car repair.
14. Younger AOL car drivers would be able to make other peoples
AOL cars stall just for fun.
15. It would not be possible to upgrade your AOL car stereo.
16. AOL cars would be forced to use AOL gas that cost 20% more
and gave worse mileage.
17. Anytime an AOL car owner saw another AOL car owner he would
18. It would be common for AOL car owners to divorce just to marry
another AOL car owner.
19. AOL car owners would always claim to be older or younger than
they really are.
20. AOL cars would come with a steering wheel, and AOL would claim
no other cars have them.
21. Every time you close the door on the AOL car it would say \"good-
22. The AOL car owner would only see other cars on the street if
they are on their AOL car buddy list.
23. The AOL car owner could block themselves out from other AOL car
making it impossible to see where the other cars are going.
24. If an AOL car is stolen, AOL would do nothing to get it back.
B) For all you who are currently driving the AOL, it time to find a new car