Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kazupernodes Not Showing Node

Just today my kazupernodes suddenly started not showing what node i am on. I have tried reinstalling kazaa and it still doesnt show. I can scan the nodes but they all come up with ? as the symbol. And sometimes the programm crashes too. i have the lates ver of it too 1.4.7 If you can help i would love it thanks....

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    h1
    Are you behind a router? What is your OS / hardware and how do you connect to the Internet?

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    Originally posted by haxor41789@18 March 2004 - 05:46
    Are you behind a router? What is your OS / hardware and how do you connect to the Internet?
    No router. OS = Win2k. P3 1gigh Dialup

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    h1
    Try an older version of KaZuperNodes, or try KLR or K-Lite, and see what happens.

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    I have try a old version anfd other things and nothing works

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    BANNED
    did you try pressing the rescue botton on the bottom right hand?? it has the "+" sign in red i belive

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    yes i have and when i do this the prog crashes and i get not responding so i am really lost here

8. File Sharing   -   #8
    when i open supernode i get nothing where supernode ip port is there nothing as well as the following user name country kazaa ip port new supermode ic port user name staus and country are all blank i have delette it a couple of times and reinstall both 1.47 and 1.48 also i have delete kazaa ansd reibtalls the one i have and i downloded another version of kazaa i am not on a firewall my systtem is win 2000 cpu 1000 anyone that can help me fix this prob i would ber very thankful

9. File Sharing   -   #9
    BANNED
    its having a problem connecting i belive, are you getting any error messages??

where are you?? (school, home, etc)

who is your isp??

10. File Sharing   -   #10
    no error merssagr just doesnt response im at home and im not daiil up

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast