Thread: Free Anti- Virus Software

Mullyman's Avatar Poster
    Just received my Microsoft update cd...and on it they had an offer for a free trial AV and firewall for a year...site listed below B)

http://www.my-etrust.com/microsoft/index.c...03F1887E57805A9
    DEMO'S WORLD
    Knowledge And Wisdom Are Gained By Listening And Observing And Knowing When To Keep Your Fucking Mouth Shut!!!!

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    BANNED
    if its any good mate.Price tags aint a prob with file sharin'.Look for the best n downloaded it.

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    Mullyman's Avatar Poster
    I personally don"t use EZ..quite happy with my AV and Firewall...not recommending EZ...only posted it to let others decide if they want to try it
    DEMO'S WORLD
    Knowledge And Wisdom Are Gained By Listening And Observing And Knowing When To Keep Your Fucking Mouth Shut!!!!

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    BANNED
    I wasnt criticizing you mate.
    #

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    Mullyman's Avatar Poster
    I know you weren"t ...just wanted everyone to know that i wasn"t recommending EZ..as i have not tried it B)
    DEMO'S WORLD

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    nostalgia's Avatar Frequent visitor
    And if you do try it, switch the firewall option off while installing. The firewall is crap and not compatible with e.g. ZoneAlarm
    -- They tell me tomorrow will never arrive, but I've seen it end a million times. --

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    zapjb's Avatar Computer Abuser BT Rep: +3
    Isn't there something on the EZ site about current M$ customers only. So I guees you have prove you a legit M$ OS (devils' own need not apply). Well that's 50 million boxes that can't apply.
    Too big brother. I'm happy with Avast! home edition which is truely freeware.