Thread: Cd Copying Problem Please Help!

Poster
    i've copied game cds before for backup but there are 4 that i cannot and i have no idea why, please help

i recently copied unreal tournament no problems

i have operation flashpoint -
    cold war crisis
    resistance
    and cold upgrade

and serious same 2

when i try to copy (i've tried with alcohol120, cloneCD), the drive seems to stop start all the time or make that kinda noise at least.
    the programs seem to see the disc but nothing

both programs start but stay at 0% complete, the last thing the log says in cloneCD is fast error skip has been enabled automatically

any ideas guys?
    <span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:blue'><span style='font-family:Arial'>AMD 2600
    512 DDR RAM
    160GB HDD
    GeForce 5600 FX 256mb
    Sony DVD writer +/-
    Windows XP</span></span>
    <span style='color:red'><span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'>Bit torrent client - ABC</span></span></span>

2. Games   -   #2
    Sounds like the discs are unreadable. Try iinstalling the games and if you can then it eliminates that problem.
    Need a cheap/easy way of modding your xbox? Check this out.

3. Games   -   #3
    Poster
    it installs good its the protection i think, i managed to copy unreal tournament 2003 fine

oh i dunno&#33;
    <span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:blue'><span style='font-family:Arial'>AMD 2600
    512 DDR RAM
    160GB HDD
    GeForce 5600 FX 256mb
    Sony DVD writer +/-
    Windows XP</span></span>
    <span style='color:red'><span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'>Bit torrent client - ABC</span></span></span>