Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Screen Ever So Slightly Flickering...

atiVidia's Avatar ^would've been cool.
    Originally posted by TheCanuk@19 March 2004 - 14:38
    ya, theres probally a magnetic force between the moniter and the speakers. learned that when i put a magnet on my lcd screen. ya i had 2 get a new screen
    magnets affect LCDs? i knever knew that

thank god i figured it out now! i almost put a supermagnet next to my comp a few mins ago

2. Software & Hardware   -   #12
    Virtualbody1234's Avatar Forum Star BT Rep: +2
    Magnets should be kept away from PCs altogeter.

How about I use a magnet to stick a floppy to my fridge? That way I won't forget it before going to work in the morning (important project).

3. Software & Hardware   -   #13
    Lick My Lovepump
    Originally posted by Virtualbody1234@19 March 2004 - 20:03

How about I use a magnet to stick a floppy to my fridge? That way I won't forget it before going to work in the morning (important project).
    Hey, I was playing around with my electro magnet last week, so I thought I might stick it to my hard drive. My PC doesn't work now, do I have a virus?

4. Software & Hardware   -   #14
    tesco's Avatar woowoo
    Originally posted by Mad Cat+19 March 2004 - 15:07--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Mad Cat @ 19 March 2004 - 15:07)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Virtualbody1234@19 March 2004 - 20:03

How about I use a magnet to stick a floppy to my fridge? That way I won&#39;t forget it before going to work in the morning (important project).
    Hey, I was playing around with my electro magnet last week, so I thought I might stick it to my hard drive. My PC doesn&#39;t work now, do I have a virus? [/b][/quote]

a year ago my friends monitor started to make wierd noises and then there was smoke and it got incredibly hot and went blank and stunk so we unplugged it then went up to tell his mom and she&#39;s like, "are you sure it isnt a virus?" that was teh funniest thing i&#39;d ever heard&#33;

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12