Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bloody Vandals

Livy's Avatar Simpleton
    I've no long got a new car, got it on the 1st of march, a 96 peugeot 306 turbo diesel, and my brother passed his test a week ago today, and he had the car, he parked it outside his mates house for about half an hour, and some arseholes have scratched ti to buggery.

they've kicked the towbar electric sockets in, ripped the electrics out, broke a rear light cluster, cracked the bumber, broke the boot catch, and sctrached all the way down the passenger side of the car. oh and bent the ariel, i mean for fucks sake, why do the bastards do this,

and there no way can reallly afford to get the work done, as i'm 19 and he's 17 so cant claim through the insurance as its high enough and lose no claims bonus. and to much to pay for it ourselfs. all that can get done really is the rear lens and the boot catch, and rewire the towbar. and hope that half the scratches polish out,

i mean if i got my bloody hands on the bastards

i'd show the how funny they are.

2. Lounge   -   #2
    Skillian's Avatar T H F C f a n BT Rep: +1
    I feel for you man, scum of the earth. To paraphrase Vincent Vega, you just don't fuck with another man's automobile. I had a similar episode, and I'm not an angry person, but that's one of the only times I really thought I could feel my blood boiling.

btw, nice car. I drove one once, it's very nippy.

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Livy's Avatar Simpleton
    yip, it sure is nippy, beats alot of the neds with there 1.2 white novas. alot nippyer than my 106 1.4 diesel.

i had worse done to my old car, some drunken cunt kicked the door in and threw a beer bottle through the passenger window, while i was working, int he high street.

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Skillian's Avatar T H F C f a n BT Rep: +1
    Yeah, hard work owning a car. I'm driving around with no stereo at the moment cos some junkie taxed it. Broke the driver's door lock and smashed the window in the process, as well as stealing all my and my housemates' food from the freezer in the garage.

Driving with no stereo sucks.

5. Lounge   -   #5
    RGX's Avatar Unstoppable
    My Dads car window in his Saab has been smashed twice within 2 weeks, and my brothers got caved in over the weekend.

I feel for you dude, I do

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Livy's Avatar Simpleton
    i can imagine, when they broke the window, they never even stole anything, there was cash lying in the little bit in fornt of the gearlever. my phone and cards were in the drivers door pocket too.

my uncle was driving my cousins 106 and he parked it in a car park, and when he came back the had jacked the whole door off. what a fuckign joke eh? makes the car totally unuseable, instead of breaking a windows which cost about £10 from the scrappy.

edit; and oh, they also tied a littl bit of rope to the towhook at the front. i mean wtf???

7. Lounge   -   #7
    ouch 306td i could cry that sucks, burn them in oil fuckers
    Don't visit http://curlsonfilm.co.uk ever!

8. Lounge   -   #8
    I hate that shit

My sister used to own a 180sx and some ass hole scratched it.

Lucky it could be polished but you could still see it.

She bought a r33 skyline not long ago and some prick through rocks in the exuast and it was a bastard to take them out

My other sister has a VP commodore and some dick head broke in and stole the face of the cd player and broke it in the process but still took it. FFS it was a factory deck.

She had her cd wallet and some cash and they never took that.

I hate these pricks that do shit like this. they are just jealous wankers because they could never own something like yours because they spend all their cash on speed and shit.

And they are all try hards that think doing shit like that is cool but i hope they get raped in jail.

9. Lounge   -   #9
    h1
    That shit is fucked up. You don't touch another man's car.

Find them and light their car up with wrist rockets loaded with BBs. You have no idea what that can do until you've tried it.

10. Lounge   -   #10
    zapjb's Avatar Computer Abuser BT Rep: +3
    That's sucks. I feel for ya. I've had a car vandalized.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast