Thread: Microsofts Mechwarrior Vengence

poody1
    can any one tell me if there is software that will allow me to copy microsofts mechwarrior vengence

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    Chewie's Avatar Chew E. Bakke
    Yes, there is.
    It probably won't make a copy that works right 'off the bat' though.
    There isn't a bargepole long enough for me to work on [a Sony Viao] - clocker 2008

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    If you have the cd, use Alchohol 12o%. I've used it for Quake 3, Starcraft, NOrton System Works 03and a butt load of others. Hell, copy it in .iso or your image of preferance to the harddrive for sharing and use Nero or whatever to burn it to disk.

Also, if the game plays from the disk like starcraft, you can install it from alchohol 120%'s virtual cd rom. Then when the game wants the game cd, have it mounted there. The virtual cdrom is much faster than the real one so the game plays faster. If you install it from there, the game will automatically go there. This beats having to use browse to point it to the proper spot everytime.

I've yet to find a disk alchohol couldn't copy, first time out of the starting gate. Now, I'll admit I aint tried Mechwarrior, but it worked on Norton System WOrks 03 and Giants, Citizen Kabuco and all the rest.

Liberal: Lib er al Someone who's mind is so open their brains fell out.
    Real cars don't make horsepower at the front wheels, they lift them.
    Lead, follow or get yer ass run over!

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    tesco's Avatar woowoo
    Use clonecd, its my favorite for copying original game cd's because you wont need a crack and therefore u can play the games online. I havent found any games it cant copy.

bad news is that they discontinued releasing new versions so there arent any new versions and you have to search google or p2p program for it. (its eaasy to find)