Thread: Call Of Duty Help Plz, The Game Wont Work :(

Formula1's Avatar Poster
    I downloaded COD [Cd1 and Cd2 deviance]

i downloaded this file and burned it to disk, from there i installed it. After i installed it i went to go and play the single player , and i got an error saying that "The incorect CD is in the CD-Rom" (something like that) can someone please help me...

2. Games   -   #2
    BawA's Avatar FST Pioneer BT Rep: +1
    i think i told u how to do it in msn, rnt u ken?

any way, in cd 1 there is a deviance folder there ull find a crack folder and a file inside it copy that file and paste it in call of duty program file and overwrite it and ur donr.

"You can be mad as a mad dog at the way things went; you can swear and curse the fates, but when it comes to the end, you have to let go"
    Benjamen button

3. Games   -   #3
    ya gotta use the crack man, you usually have to with these games

4. Games   -   #4
    Formula1's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by bawa@Klite_user@20 March 2004 - 07:05
    i think i told u how to do it in msn, rnt u ken?

any way, in cd 1 there is a deviance folder there ull find a crack folder and a file inside it copy that file and paste it in call of duty program file and overwrite it and ur donr.
    Thanks alot for telling me how to

5. Games   -   #5
    I know if detects any virtual drives ,It will not work.Disable them.But do not uninstall them.

6. Games   -   #6
    The crack is easy to install. In CD 2, there should be a Crack folder. Copy the .exe file over to your Call of Duty folder and have it replace the original .exe in there.