Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Vcd / Nero

Poster
    i have just encoded a movie today using tmpg encoder, i then burnt the movie and discovered there was no audio. i would also like to know what acp stands for or where it can be obtained. i have done a search on overnet for 'acp' and on the net but no luck.
    You will have to use something like VideoDud to extract the Wav out of the video file then in TMPGEnc when you open the video there is also a box underneath for the audio file.

2. Software & Hardware   -   #12
    muchspl2
    ^^ not nessecerly
    if if scan for bad frames and have your vafpi setting correct then you will have no problems, have a look here https://filesharingtalk.com/index.php...opic=93421&hl=

3. Software & Hardware   -   #13
    BANNED

So true lol

4. Software & Hardware   -   #14
    vidcc's Avatar there is no god
    Originally posted by the mask@20 March 2004 - 13:03
    i have just encoded a movie today using tmpg encoder, i then burnt the movie and discovered there was no audio. i would also like to know what acp stands for or where it can be obtained. i have done a search on overnet for 'acp' and on the net but no luck.
    i did say that tmpeg won't do the audio if it's mp3 (mpeg layer3) as most avis are, that's why i said to use acp as even a complete old person like myself can't get things wrong with it.
    muchspl2 has a link to the whole thing on his sig. (kvcd)
    Don't worry about making mistakes, we all did at one time

it’s an election with no Democrats, in one of the whitest states in the union, where rich candidates pay $35 for your votes. Or, as Republicans call it, their vision for the future.

5. Software & Hardware   -   #15
    ok, i have encoded a movie using acp, it has now completed everything, there are a handful of things that it has produced, what of these or all of them do i burn onto disk to make a vcd. i suppose its just the video00.mpg, is that right, it has now become 780mb, will i need to split this beforehand. :music1:

6. Software & Hardware   -   #16
    100%'s Avatar ╚════╩═╬════╝
    Originally posted by the mask@22 March 2004 - 15:16
    ok, i have encoded a movie using acp, it has now completed everything, there are a handful of things that it has produced, what of these or all of them do i burn onto disk to make a vcd. i suppose its just the video00.mpg, is that right, it has now become 780mb, will i need to split this beforehand. :music1:
    Edit: See Below

ps.passion of christ is in that adress i gave you.

7. Software & Hardware   -   #17
    muchspl2

it will fit on a normal 700mb cdr
    just open nero
    choose vcd
    uncheck make standard vcd compliant
    add the converted movie

8. Software & Hardware   -   #18
    100%'s Avatar ╚════╩═╬════╝
    Originally posted by muchspl2@22 March 2004 - 15:35

it will fit on a normal 700mb cdr
    just open nero
    choose vcd
    uncheck make standard vcd compliant
    add the converted movie
    Learnt something new

9. Software & Hardware   -   #19
    muchspl2
    over burn maxes out around 825mb for kvcd complient mpeg
    but 800 is no problem fitting on a normal 700mb cdr B)

10. Software & Hardware   -   #20
    muchspl2, im nearly there, in a tutorial i read it said to UNCHECK the 'use CD-i application' box is that correct. and after this i think there are no more questions, and i will let you know of the outcome

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast