Thread: Joining Avi

vidcc's Avatar there is no god
    Anyone know of an easy prog that will join 2 avi files of about 700 meg each without making a huge file?
    Easy video joiner is too hit and miss and i have had many problems with it accepting the files and videofixjoiner and all video joiner produce files over 10 gig !!!! no matter how i go with the settings
    I use acp to make my kvcds but i cant see anything on it to join 2 parts to make 1 disk
    i thank you in advance

it’s an election with no Democrats, in one of the whitest states in the union, where rich candidates pay $35 for your votes. Or, as Republicans call it, their vision for the future.

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    I would try to put it together with whatever you want and then fit it to size with Dr.DivX.

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    muchspl2
    hers a tip for acp
    put the file size at about 425-450mb
    just type it in and it will be around 400mb
    do the second part the same
    and you don't ever have to join them, just put them both on the same disc

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    BANNED
    Open the first file mate with virtual dub ,go back to file ,apend avi,

open the second.,set the video and audio to direct stream copy.The size will come out equal to the two files 1400mb.

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    vidcc's Avatar there is no god
    Hi... that's what i do now but it's a long process

Much... i have tried that before but never really got the picture quality results that i am used to which is why i wanted a prog to pre join...i appreciate you are far more experienced than me with the prog

ck...i will have a go at your suggestion later this week

thanks to all

it’s an election with no Democrats, in one of the whitest states in the union, where rich candidates pay $35 for your votes. Or, as Republicans call it, their vision for the future.